♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Monday, October 18, 2010

MacBook

Quick update. :)

Ya, papa fulfilled his promise, sponsored a new lappie for me. I didn't have a deep thought, my six senses is MacBook Pro. Since young master buy me the iphone, i think MacBook Pro can match the trend. TeeHee. Im so luckily that i have 2 man who love / sayang me so much.

Young master told me MacBook Pro didn't come with white color, hmp, but i like the keyboard that grown in dark. Grand!! Angel and devil keep arguing before deciding either MacBook or MacBook Pro. Money always does matter, so i go for the cheapest. MacBook. *scream*

The clean packaging. I love the slim shell shape so much. *heart*

OMG!! It's so tempting~ Pretty?

After that, young master bought me a transparent pink hard shell & a keyboard protector.

Pink pink pink.

Okay, that's all. Miss the blogging time so much. *kiss*

PS: All pics took by my little iphone. Muakzzz~

No comments: