♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Monday, April 4, 2011

Starcruise trip

Ya, just went back from a short trip.
I planned to celebrate young master's birthday with this romantic trip as his present since i'm not really that good for making surprise. I love everything is in my schedule and i can control it. *winks*

BIKINI - checked
SUN BLOCK - checked
STRAW HAT - checked
PASSPORT - checked

Just copied those pics inside my lappie, en, just less than 400!!! Maybe you guys think that im not willing to show out my pimples face. Heh! My lovely skin is recovering, but still have some break out and red like tomato with lot of scar and spot. Try to update you guys IF i really got time to post about my skin condition. Argh!! Actually all these can PS, right? I have been cheating you guys. *evil laugh*

Okay, the trip supposed to be Penang-Phuket-Krabi-Penang for 4 days 3 nights. Sounds interesting and tempting right? Because of the terrible weather as what you guys heard / watched / read from the news, the itinerary changed by the brilliant captain. We are going to Penang - very far from Phuket - thunderstorm Langkawi - Penang. And i swear!!! i wont go for starcruise anymore!! *cry loudly*

Will blog about the trip detail soon, the internet line is slowing down!!! *angry*

No comments: