♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Mulberry

Em, i hope this post is not to show off / persuading you guys go for luxury stuff. *cross fingers* My mood is quite GOOD today, excited to share about my new lover. Swinging and dizzy for whole day but I'm blaming the insane hot weather.

Refer back to few day ago, i spotted a pretty Burberry's Supernova Check Tote on the web, it's really attempting, come with a small and cute detachable pouch with zipper. I was like... "hello, sounds like buy 1 free 1". I was clicking until the payment process and MSN young master about his opinion. He said it suits me much and agreed to go for it. Nah, a pretty good wife, inform husband before flush his card. Yup, anyway I'm just inform him but ain't asking for permission. *rolling eyes* Suddenly my shopping cart show that the bag had been purchased by others. WTH, I'm gonna pop out my eyes to see clearly and slap someone!!

Back forward the page to refresh / control my anger, check for the current events at the website and Mulberry bling in front there. Okay, i heart their bag when passed by their boutique at The Garden. I must get something before heading out. *evil mumbling beside ear* I'm smiling. Happy that saw the Mulberry Alexa Soft Buffalo Leather Bag. That's mine *scream inside mind*, that's the exactly size and color that i really want. TeeHee. Didn't think twice and straight to the payment translation.

Actually I felt guilty and regret after half and hour. How come i become so materialize? Are we really need a luxury stuff? Young master consoled me that I'm not that kind of girl, *thankiew, kiss and hug* he said I'm deserve it. Now you guys know who's the bad fella who pamper me a lot.

Enough for the boring explanation? Let's enjoy the pictures with me.

1. Its came earlier that what i've expected. Spot my messy desk / hair?

2. My presento from him again. *blush* The black box and the gold ribbon make the filling more mysterious.

3. Okay, the web that i always staying around. Evil!! Reebonz - Unveil The Surprise.

4. Can't stop touching that soft surface and smelling the leather deeply.

5. I'm gonna hug it until I'm fall asleep.

Okay, really need to change my saving plan. Need to cut lot of budgets, entertainments, good foods, shopping...... I'm promise to work more hard and earn much to subsidize my life.
That's all for today. Yawn, sweet dream. *kiss*

2 comments:

tangpeter said...

The coloring diameter is only 13.5. If the school party doesn't want to wear glasses, but the teacher does not allow black eye white pupil, this one is simply a killer! The water content of 38% is fully in line with the water content requirements of our Asians. There is a bug. Many babies think that the higher the pink and blue eye contacts, the better for the eyes? ? Wrong! ! ! It is estimated that I bought too many inferior cosmetic contact lenses and was deceived by those sellers. In fact, the higher the water content, the more water-reliant the beauty contact lenses have on water. Instead, they will absorb the water from the eyes. So the 38% water rainbow contacts for salecan be said to be the lowest on the market! This fits the student party’s requirement to learn to wear all day long. Anyway, po live now in the internship (primary school teacher) not only wears the contact lenses from morning to night, but also looks at the bears at noon. However, you can wear this one for a nap for an hour and will not push it for a lifetime! !

tangpeter said...

Over-the-knee boots have become the focus of autumn and winter since last year. In this season, regardless of T stage or frye winter boots, the shadow of over-the-knee boots can be seen everywhere. Its queen-like aura provides excellent warmth while at the same time. , And cleverly stretch the legs.
So how to wear and match to make over-the-kneefrye dylan slip on become an artifact to show off beautiful legs, instead of a catastrophic "double barrel"?
This is the most easy-to-handle match that the girls choose, and the comfort and freedom are also the highest. The loose upper body dress covers the fattest buttocks, and the frye over the knee bootsthat strengthen the legs wrap up any imperfections in the legs. Who would worry about the fat being seen?