♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Friday, March 29, 2013

Samsung Galaxy Note 11 in PINK color

Short but HOT post.



Young master bought me Samsung Galaxy Note II!! *shout out loud and jump around* Im a happy girl right now because the casing is PINK in color. 
Actually its so difficult to use if compare to iPhone, so many things to configure. I'm not that familiar with android phone. Now i know why Young Master bought Windows Phone, super easy to conquer.



























I got this devil 1 days before it officially launch, they don't even have a show unit yet. By the time that sales person shown me this little devil that hiding in their store, I'm feel like crazy when he told me I'm the first PINK note II owner in KL (really ah???!!!). So the answer is: *ka Ching* Swap young master's credit card, burn another hole in his wallet.

Okay, is time to learn again. *Tee Hee*

No comments: