♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

X'MAS 2010

Ho ho ho, merry belated Christmas. This is the very first year that i didn't celebrate X'MAS as usual. *cry* Worked until late night at X'MAS eve, then had a short date / movie with young master. What a rush and pack schedule!

But young master still surprised me. * hug* He dated me to watch Gulliver's Travers after work, but I'm not sure what time that our shop close. After half an hour, he appeared in front of me and brought along Starbucks Green Tea Latte!! Oh god, it's so sweet. I didn't hug him / kiss him instantly but he really melt my heart. *love* Then, papa suggest that cook steak at home, yippie, brilliant idea that all of the family members agreed!! *scream*

When i reached home, mama is wrapping the present for X'MAS gift exchange party with relatives. I mumbling that why don't she do it few days ago. She told me that her just remember when she saw young master wrap the...... opsh, she just told me the another surprise that young master prepared. Wahaha!! *evil laugh* Actually i did think that giving him the TRON soundtrack as X'MAS present, but it not available at the speedy near my working area. *disappointed* Sorry dear, i always didn't manage to surprise you. *sad*

Young master kept asking me to guess what the present is....... and the tips is, we gonna to use it soon.

Dang dang dang......

We discuss quite a long time about our honeymoon trip. Maldives is my first choice, imagine the blue sky and sea, hot girls in bikini, sexy boys with muscles, oh, that is my heaven. I planned that we spend one week over there, and come out the total amount is more than 10k!! Young master tried really hard to influence me, are we going to swim for whole week? Remember our lovely 3 days 2 nights trip at Pulau Perhentian? I flash back the memories...... it was really a boring trip that every meal had chicken. Burp. *vomit*

Paris...... France? Air Asia is flying to Paris soon!!!! Europe country is my dreams too!! (Ya, dreams, means that i have a lot) Still calculate the budget and research for the trip, most funniest thing is young master starting to learn France with his iPhone. I really feel like cubit his face when he bonjour blah blah blah with the cute kiddo smile.

Try to follow my dead blog about the final decision for our honeymoon venue, I'm super exciting too!!

Not gonna talk about this movie, it wasn't my cup of tea. I'm quite picky about comedy movie. That's why i told all my friend it's suck, almost fall asleep inside the cinema (hmp, just because lack of sleep).

Wow, this is really a long post that full of words.
Miss my pinky blog so much. *love* *love*

No comments: