♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Juicy Couture & Marc Jacobs

My first Juicy Couture & Marc Jacobs. *scream*
I know what you guys thinking, hmp, and you are WRONG!! I'm didn't spent any money to get those. *evil laugh* I used all my reebonz point to redeem, because the point gonna expire on 15 of october. Quite regret now...... i should wait until the luxury stuff that i really want, like, Ray-Ban sunglasses. Yup, i want it but don't really NEED it. *blush*

Okay, forget about it. Let's see 200 points can get what kind of luxury~
First, Marc Jacobs macbook protection bag. *smile*
New cover to protect my dirty lappie. Very very comfortable to stay in, SHE told me in my dream. *winks* Took out the pink hard cover and let my lappie had a deep breath. Pure white, her original color.

Second, Juicy Couture keychain. *smile*
The packaging look so lovely and attempting.

Dollar sign to remind myself to earn more to fulfill all my dreams. Put the box at the most obvious place on my desk, because until now i can't found any necklace to match with this charm. Any brilliant ideas?

1 comment: