♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Ombré hair

I wanna cut my hair long time ago because my family and friends keep mumbling me how ugly is the super messy pudding hair. I keep the hair for two years because I told myself that I will cut my hair when I get pregnant. Okay, times flies and I still didn't get any good news from my tummy. *shout out loudly * Don't worry, me and young master will work harder. *blush*

Back to the tittle, young master bring me back to the hair salon that I usually go. Actually I felt like trying other salon like 76style ( some pretty bloggers recommended ). We pass thru the branch at Mont Kiara...... young master knew that i can't decide and bring me back to Jack ( stylist at ip salon ). He told me that for those kind of person who don't like to change, so better stick back to usual.

I told Jack what I want, he said he can do it *happy jumping around* and young master accompany me for four hours! *kiss and hug*
Love the copper so much.

Let's show you guys before and after. Bye bye pudding long hair. *goodbye kiss*



Short post for today. *Teehee*
Anyway, young master is waiting for my blog about HuaHin trip!! 
Stay tune ya~ *muakz*

No comments: