♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Little surprise



Hi, a quick one before i fall asleep. *winks*

Two little surprise that made my day SHINE.



I ordered a new iPad case on Xmas eve and i got it today, very fast service from Reebonz. Most of my IT gadgets cover come from Marc Jacobs, macbook case, iPhone case...... and now, iPad case.



























Xmas present for myself.

AND

Young master got me this Starbucks 2013 planner!!


























He TRIED so hard to drink 15 iced tall latte in 2 weeks before out of stock. But unfortunately the red color planner finished by the time he can redeem it, so young master called almost every Starbucks in KL and Selangor to check which branch still have it. At the end, he only managed to get brown color planner for me. And guess where still have stock? Starbucks in Gleneagle Hospital.... a place that people will not purposely go to have a cup of coffee. (except young master that so desperate for a planner). 


No comments: