♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

4February2010

Was my mama birthday and my sis and i decided to celebrate and buy her a present. Sis boyfrenz paid our lunch. Yippe!!!! We had extra RM100 to spend. :D


Yup, we had Nando.


Bought her this gold bracelet. Haha, papa said the bracelet will fly away when he breath. Aiyo, both of us just affordable to buy it ma~

Wahaha!! The funniest part was mama bought me a present too!!
Present for my wedding .

Pink silk comforter with lovely printing. I love it so much! Thinking to use it before CNY neh, wedding date still have long way to go. =.=

Sorry, this is a short update. Still feel dizzy when facing the monitor for a long time. What wrong with me? Izzit because of the hot weather? T.T

2 comments:

Jean said...

oh..marrying soon?
congratzz!!

小姐 said...

jean- yup. :D thank you~