♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Monday, February 1, 2010

Dragon-i@Leisure Mall

The ROM process took not more than one hour, can't believe that the commitment of marriage is so simple and fast. ="= After that, we invited the family members who came along to have lunch together. Sound like celebrate.


I saw Dragon-i had a lunch set (欢乐套餐), dishes look quite interesting too. So, we decided to dine in there.

We can choose 3 kinds of cool side dishes.

SzeChuan Spicy Chicken (I guess) (四川口水鸡). Recipe didn't write down those cool dishes, so i named it my own. Love it so much, cold and smooth chicken meat with SzeChuan Spicy make us can stop to ate it.


Jelly Fish with Sesame Oil (麻油海蜇), i search the name from someone blog. Clever what~ My sis favorite and she can finish it by her own. But the portion is big, then we can enjoy together lor.


Every one had 1 ShangHainese Steamed Meat Dumpling (上海小笼包).


Suck those soup inside the dumpling before you eat it, simply sweet and delicious. 1 is always not enough lah, ask for more. XD I checked back my old post, and i said the dumpling is just so so. How come? =.=


Fried Rice (扬州炒饭) for 6 pax is really huge. I don't like their dry and hard fried rice!


Tomato, Seafood and Winter Melon Soup (番茄海鲜冬瓜汤). Soup is great, sweet and sour with variety of fresh seafood inside. Will produce a lot of saliva when you drink it.


Four Season Bean (干楄四季豆). En sorry, forgot how it taste. T.T


Pork Ball with Veges (红烧狮子头). I ate this dish at others Taiwanese restaurant before and the taste is totally different. I means, it really spoil my appetite. Pork ball was overcooked, it taste so grossly. I hate the soup too! The original gravy should be thickly and sticky.


Eggplant (鱼香茄子). It was a bit sweet but still acceptable.


Chicken with Taiwan Style (三杯鸡). Taiwan famous dish. Someone told me it's quite easy to cook it yourself, just simple like ABC. Anyway, i don't like the basil smell.


Ice with Chestnut Cream (冰花马蹄露). Sweet sweet sweet......until can't finish it. The Chinese name of this dessert sound romantic, snow flake chestnut cream.

The set lunch is come with complimentary free flow Chinese tea. Included all the taxes, wet tissue and titbits was RM199.50. Actually quite "DEI" (mean worth) geh, dishes in big portion and just cost RM33.25 per pax. Made us full until night.

So, that mean young master and i already spent RM4667.50 for our wedding.

2 comments:

Steven Chang said...

It has been almost 5 months plus since I last came to your blog. And I'm so glad that you finally blog those good food posts in English! You will understand why by looking at the comment in this post of yours : http://kayicarlbourne.blogspot.com/2009/07/beihai-restaurant.html

Keep it up. Will drop by more often from now onwards. =)

小姐 said...

steven- ya ya :D thank you <3