♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Friday, May 21, 2010

Cristang Restaurant @ 8 Avenue

Someone intro me this Cristang Restaurant at 8 avenue PJ, he said we must try the pork burger. I seldom went to PJ because i super hate the highway (sometimes the driver over there too), like, if you miss the exit you won't get the u-turn back or others way to reach the destination. KL roads is more friendly. XD

I'm a bit nervous when we reached there because didn't saw any customer except us. Young master asked whether we want to switch place? I told him there are a few tables had been booked, em, maybe it still early? just 7 somethings.


Cristang coffee, RM8.80 that recommended by the waiter. Young master said it's taste like neslo (milo+ nescafe), but still acceptable. Just nothing that surprise him.


Tapas, RM13.80 that recommended by the boss and he said that haven't add this tapas to the menu. Taste is good, lovely herb and garlic, but the shrimp was over cook. Alexis also have similar tapas, which is prepared in the same way with some extra citrus flavor.


Em, i forgot what this call. =.= Smoke salmon, caviar spaghetti with vodka? RM28.00. Spaghetti wasn't salty as what the boss mentioned and he asked whether i want to add more vodka on it. I love this very much!! I can finish this large portion by myself. :p


Dang dang!! The famous "urban legend" P7 pork burger, RM 28.00. Young master said, if compare with the ingredients, it would be a bit pricey. There's a pork patty, bun, fried wedges, and their secret weapon, fine chopped petai fried with minced pork. But if compare to creativity, the price is reasonable. Can you imagine? Western food fuse with traditional Malay dish. I think you all knows how does petai taste right? But this burger is a totally WOW for him!!


Took by young master when i checking my mobile and put in back to my tote.

PS: The boss is too friendly :D

No comments: