♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Alexis@Great Eastern Mall Again

Oh, this is my second post for today. Young master went to work and parent still on the way back from Port Dickson. No money to shopping with friend. Next Sunday will travel to Taiwan for a week, i have billion stuffs haven't blog yet! So, i decided to update my dead blog. Home alone, sound great right?

We went to Alexis again. Yes, again and again.
Actually this entry is just about those pics that we took.
If you hunger for food, enter here. ;)


Testing the brightness with my Red Dot Dot.


Then i passed it to young master. Let him adjust all the setting for me. :p


Contrast and blur and i didn't noticed when he took this. =.=


Then he play with the shuttle speed. Cute effect.


My favorite sparking mineral water.


Look thirsty. :p


Blur again. =.=


Yum yum Garlic Clams, RM17.00.


Huge and juicy clams.


Show him the big big smile. :)


Oh, spaghetti Carbonara, RM32.00 again. My all time favorite.


Creamy and cheese is


Enjoying. :p


Young master's Fish and Chips, RM30.00. It's really crispy!!


I always go for my favorite food and young master always go for new and fear factor dishes.
He said he like to try new things. =.= So, we totally are two different kind of peoples. :/


Busy-ing waiter. Full booked when there have jazz performance.


Close up. @.@


Shaking the glass while nothing to do.


I asked him to shake his head. Ha ha ha, so cute.


That's all.
AND
My stomach is screaming right now!!! =.=

1 comment:

Jean said...

Still not yet have chance to visit Alexis.. zzZ..