♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Monday, July 2, 2012

Korea 2.0

I didn't follow the itinerary as what we planned because we kind of overslept. I did wake up on time and the freeze cold weather is killing me, i can't get out from hotel right now!! And the punishment for not following the schedule is, full of regret about didn't visit the romantic tower.

Young master consoled me with black soya while I'm rolling inside the thick blanket. The soya is warm and taste good, but i love the original taste more. Cafe barista is young master's daily dose of caffeine. The convenient store in korea have HOT FRIDGE that keeps all drinks warms, wish Malaysia can have it too.

The warmest thing. This is the original soya milk, but the taste is a bit different from what we can get in Malaysia. This taste creamier and GREENER, is like blend with the leave or skin of the bean.

The reddish chicken stick is young master's breakfast. I asked him why take this kind of spicy food in the early morning? Don't complain with me when you were stomachache while we're walking around! This chicken stick really can wake you up with the spiciness! Young master said he still can feel the heat on the lips after half hours. Hmp! His explanation is, he don't know korean!!! Whole mini market didn't have any description with english and the friendly worker also can't understand what he is asking. All he know is the price on the label. *LOL*

Outfit of the day. Legging and the tiny jacket save me a lot!! My target for that day is buy a new jacket but too bad i didn't make it!! So you guys will see me wearing the same jacket for whole korea trip. *faint*

10.00am in Korea, 9.00am in Malaysia. The sky is so bright outside our hotel, there are not much cars on the street because our hotel is far from Seoul.

Freeze all the way to the train station, gonna meet up with my friend at Myeong-dong around 12pm.

Sakura is all along the street. Young master started to take photo with my red dot dot already, he said he's going to shoot a lot of pictures in this trip.

The nearest station from the hotel, Unseo station if you can read it. Surprisingly is looking huge from outside!

It's look like a stadium for me. *blush*

The green pass. This pass will become my collectable items, as part of my memories from this trip.

Pretending I'm know the way.

Headache when reading the map. I can't even find where to transit, luckily young master did lot of survey. He copy all the maps with english and made it into pdf, then dump all into my iPad. Teehee. Smart traveller.

Enjoy the scene that we pass by, we used one hours and fifteen minutes to reach the destination. Really feel good when i can get to see other country's culture, can wait to discover more with my own feet.

Transiting to another station. I keep sneezing while walking inside the station, its too cold for skinny me. For young master, he just kept on snapping photo. *cry*

Young master hug me tight, he scared I'm will get a flu at second day, sick at third day and spoil the travel schedule until the last day. Ish...... keep remind me the taiwan trip.

Lastly, we reached the shopping heaven. Myeong-dong.

So much to shop!! Where should i start? Where should i rest? And i don't want to stop! *evil laugh*

Love the big sunny on the top. Young master took more than 1 minute to shoot a prefect photo he want. But he's still not happy with it, said the electric cable spoiled this photo.

Crowded!! The first thing that pop out in my mind is...... i need food!! Used few minutes to decided what to eat, too much choices over here.

We accidentally stop at here when I'm really can't walk and bad temper is getting out. The real korea dak-galbi!! Okay, i didn't try it before at malaysia. So this consider a new try for me. *blush* Some blogger said uncle Jang at jalan ampang quite nice, gonna try it soon when i have the desire to have korean cruise again. Yup, I'm still having the phobia for korean food. *slap my picky mouth*

Free drinking water inside restaurant, love it so much!!

We order marinated chicken galbi & octopus ocellatus......

come with rice.

Add on mochi for young master. Actually i choose for cheese but rejected by him, too bad~ He preferred mochi combination, which are yam, cheese and original flavor.

Happy face with food. *smile* Goreng time! Feel like I'm a chef that make good food.

Camwhore for master while waiting for his lunch.

It's ready to serve. Honestly it's hard to find the octopus when all those dishes mixed together, *winks* but still can taste the seafood freshness, and the spiciness in Korea cuisine.

Refillable side dishes. I love the fresh cabbage so much, the wasabi sauce is superb!! Too badyoung master don't like any sauce that made from mayo.

Red devil kimchi. This kimchi really haunted me even few months after the Korea trip. Young master and I are become kimchi-phobia already.

That's all for today. *muakz*

No comments: