♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Ah Yat Abalone Forum Restaurant@Avenue K


*updated with young master's review*

My friend highly recommended Ah yat abalone forum at Avenue K after she had her company dinner over there. G
ood food review, friendly services and location is quite convenience too. So, it listed as one of the restaurant that i want to organize my wedding banquet. But unfortunately, the date that i want has been booked by others. T.T Em, why my wedding date so LAK KU one? =.=

Okay, never mind. We still tried their food. :D


Just fall in love with the Chinese word. Young master said, the hardest Chinese word to write is ONE, need to be tidy and clean.

Opsh, sorry, i don't know those dishes name. So i just direct translated them from Chinese, hope you guys don't mind ya~ =.=
We ordered Mexico Fresh Abalone and Shark Fin Set (墨西哥鲜鲍 · 鲍翅餐), 7 dishes cost RM228.00 per person.


Nuts and sambal chilies, simply took when waiting for dishes to be serve.


Braised Shark Fin Soup. (红烧鲍翅)


Wah, a brunch of shark fins inside!!! Yum yum, the soup is a bit salty, but i still can finish it. :p


Young master's Lobster Shark Fin Soup. (龙虾黄汤鲍翅)


Huge and fresh lobster meat!! Compared with the one that i had, young master said this is not good enough. :-(


Mexico Abalone cooked with Goose Foot and Mushroom. (墨西哥鲍角 , 天白菰鹅掌)


This combination is so nice!! :D Saliva keep falling when i look back all these pictures!! Mexico abalone is very very very al-dente!! Goose foot is so so so tasty!! and the mushroom is so match with the abalone and goose foot.


Australia Abalone cooked with Goose Foot and Mushroom. (二头澳洲鲜鲍 , 天白菰鹅掌)


Although this Australia abalone looks bigger than the Mexico abalone, but i still prefer the texture and taste of the Mexico abalone.


Seafood Stuff Crab. (海鲜焗蟹盖)


The best stuff crab that I've ever had! Fresh and sweet seafood with thick and creamy sauces, it's just my cup of tea!!


Veges with Stock. (浓汤浸菜苗)


Sweet and chunky veges with thick pork bone stock. After those heavy dishes, this veges is like give me a breath of fresh air. I can relax my tongue for a while and space out some room for another dish.


Fried Rice in Ah Yat Style. (阿一二松炒饭)


Oh, it's so yummy! Fried rice come with a lot of scallop and seafood! Young master found out a special ingredient in the fried rice, PINE NUT!! You seldom see pine nut in Chinese dishes.


Dessert (杨枝甘露). Unpalatable and bitter dessert that I'd ever eaten! Yuck!!!


We took away the fried rice for my sis because she was not available to come over. And she love it too!!

Ah Yat Abalone Forum Restaurant
M6-8 Mezzanine Floor, Avenue K, No. 156, Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 603-21663131

3 comments:

Jean said...

So many dishes..I dun think I can finish up a set myself..=p

VaiN said...

cheap ar!!leave me curi curi eat gd thing

小姐 said...

Jean- i cant finish too :p so take away for my sis.

32- got da bao for u also ma~