♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Bridal Fair@Mid Valley

Friend called on Sunday early morning, and asked us to return the wedding photography magazine to him at Mid Valley Bridal Fair. This is the first time i attended those bridal fair. Em, interesting!!

There had a few barbie dolls wearing wedding gown in front of the entrance.

From House Of Picasso.


Just don't like those big big obvious flowers.


Jelly fish style. :p


Bling bling isn't my cup of tea. =.=

After discussed with young master, we decided to buy a white wedding gown at Taiwan when we take the wedding photo over there. According to his friend, Taiwan have more pretty and quality wedding gown with reasonable price if compare with Malaysia. Hope everything go smooth when we reach Taiwan at June. I'm so Excite!!

But I still need to make a dinner dress as my second wedding gown. My friend take yellow, and i choose red. Ha ha! Mama love red, so i think my mother in law will love this color too. Here is some samples that I'm searched online.


Hong Kong actress, Kelly.
This is the design that i imagined, like, long wedding gown will fly when the wind blowing thru. But i want some soft and light material if compare with Kelly's dress.


Ya ya, something like this.


Oh, is Lena!! My favorite magazine model!! She looks so gorgeous on it!!


Hong Kong actress Michelle Reis.
I love the dress too, but the big ribbons on her hips didn't give me a good impression. =.=

Do you guys have any other ideas or design?
Whether i should have a tube dress? (i scare the dress will keep falling down when i walk) or deep V style? (yup, i don't have big boobs) T.T

2 comments:

Jean said...

I dun think u need to worry about V-style.. cox we have nu-bra!!! lol

少爷 said...

wear SUPER-DUPER DEEP DEEP V! V until dummy button! salute V :-P