♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Monday, March 22, 2010

New Gadget

Disappeared more than one week and didn't update my blog, seems like growing spiderweb. Mama went back from Macau few days ago, and i busying to settle those property and company stupid stuff. Argh... keep bothering me!! ="=

Yippie!! Since i keep complained how suck is my digital camera, Young master bought me a new gadget. Hulala, i can be a professional camera(wo)man too. :-p

Okay, actually he wanna buy me the Olympus E-PL1. He waited for almost a month in order to compare with E-P1 and E-P2.... and also LUMIX GF-1.


I love the white color so much!! Camera is light, easy carry when going out. The LOOK is so old school, make me feel like so artistic. :-P
And the reasonable price is one of the main reason i wanna take it home.

After asked others opinion, we decided to buy the LUMIX GF-1! High quality video recording, good camera response, bigger screen, and also have red color body. Few more hundred extra if compared with Olympus E-PL1. Dang dang~ I call her Red Dot Dot. XD

Still learning how to use it.

3 comments:

Jean said...

wow!! you got a PEN!! envy!!!!

Kai and Baobei said...

congrates !!! :D great camera !! good comments from many review sites ! :)

小姐 said...

Jean- is GF1 la :p

kai and baobei- thank you!!

actually still dunno how to use it ="=