♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Grand Palace Restaurant@Pavilion

We had a family dinner at grand palace restaurant before the 2010 Chinese New Year end. We dine with whole family members from my papa side. Since i didn't have others' permission, i won't upload my relatives pic here.

Guys, this post will full of food pics, so be patient ya~ XD


This is our menu and i really don't know how to translate them in English. T.T
Actually i felt so bored with these kind of Chinese Dinner Package! Haiz, this time was my papa who paid the bills, so we were forced to attended lor. :p


Their table display is grand.

Ah, forgot to mention that a lovely couples having their wedding dinner at that day too.


My friend said she love the crystal light so much. Ya, it's so gorgeous!


Karaoke seasons is a must. :D

1. 雪梨三文鱼捞生 ( Lao Shang with Sydney Salmon)

Em, 雪梨 mean Sydney or snow pear? XD


Salmon sashimi is huge, thick and fresh!! Yum yum!!


Everyone had a pair of loooooong chopstick to Lao Shang, so you can Lao how high you want to and won't worry it will dirty your hand or fingers. So cheerful.

2. 迷你佛跳墙 (Mini Buddha Jumps Over the Wall / Fo Tiao Qiang)

The very first time i try this dish. :D
I wiki awhile and found that this dish requires many ingredients including quail eggs, bamboo shoots, scallops, sea cucumber, abalone, shark fin, chicken, JinHua ham, pork tendon, ginseng, mushrooms and taro.

Let check what kind of ingredients we got in my bowl.


Abalone, yes.


Shark fin, yes.


Scallops, yes


Mushrooms, yes.


Bamboo shoots, yes.


Sea cucumber, yes.


JinHua ham, yes. I found it from young master's bowl. =.=

I didn't took the close up pic for pork tendon!! So, mine Fo Tiao Qiang missed out quail eggs, chicken, ginseng and taro.

3. 四热草 (Four Hot Vege?) Okay, i can't really read the word inside the menu, so WTF, just guess it. *Young master said it is 四热葷.*

En, overall, the Salad Prawns is the best!!

4. 三味开X ( Char Siu - BBQ pork, Siu Yuk -Roasted Pork and Roasted Duck / Goose)

Anyone know how to read the Chinese word? Ha ha, i didn't try dish lar~ but my six sense told me that is a duck. :p *Young master said it is 烧味开拼.*

5. 堂煎白花釀带子 (Pan-Fried Scallop)

Yum yum yum Simply Delicious!!


Close up~

6. 发财蚝士鱼票炆走地鸡 (Fatt Choi Oyster Chicken)

I'm so full already, didn't feel like want to try this at all!!


But my papa pick a huge oyster to me. Oh, it is so salty!!

7. 腊味煲饭 (Totally no idea what this call =.=) *Young master said, rice in clay pot with Chinese sausage n curing pork belly*

Lak Chiong, Yun Chiong, Lak Rou ="=


with a pot of rice.

And then, dang dang dang dang......

Ya, I know it really didn't look interesting, but it taste good!! We Da Bao-ed and reheat for next day lunch, i ate a big plate while playing mahjong with my sis and young master. I want more!!

8. 美点双辉 (Rice cake and......i don't know what were those balls.)

I went to toilet with mama and gossip a bit inside there, so, the dessert had been served when we back to the room. Rice cake is great!!! It isn't too sweet, although served with shredded coconut. I love rice cake!! Em, i didn't try those balls. :p

9. 杨枝金露 (Dessert)

Rich and sweet mango taste!! My sis all time favorite. This taste better than the Ah Yat Abalone Forum Restaurant!!

Here come the address:
Grand Palace Restaurant 皇宫海鲜酒家
Lot 6.39.00, Level 6, Pavilion,
168 Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-2143 1128 Fax:03-2143 9393

4 comments:

Jean said...

I also dun like this kind of package.. all oso like same dishes one.. boring.. =p

Kendra Bing said...

Super luxury meal

Hin Chan said...

这间我去过哦
有个朋友在那里做工
四热葷 就是拼盘拉
烧味三拼 就是烧腊的三种口味
美点双辉 芝麻枣+ 不知道什么东西

好像好好吃哦
哈哈

Hin

小姐 said...

Jean- Ha ha, tat's right!

All trading ideas- thanks to the person who invite me for this dinner.

Hin- 那个人的字太丑了,哈哈,看不清楚。那里的东西不错吃,可惜那天太饱了,不太能吃。 :P