♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Monday, January 11, 2010

Alexis@Great Eastern Mall

I went to Great Eastern Mall on last Friday to celebrated my friend birthday, ops, forgot to take picture again! Siang, sorry. But i had post about Daidomon before, hope you don't mind.

The point is young master told me that Alexis at the ground floor is great. He said / promised i will change my favourite restaurant from Pizza Uno to this. En, then, he brought me there on last Saturday. Wahaha! Luckily I'm not wearing short pants and slippers because Alexis had piano performance on that day. Admission is free but dress code applies. En, piano performance, sound romantic right? We spend our whole night over there, from 8pm something until 12am. Really had a unforgettable date with young master.


Black menu with a lot of dishes that i hope to try, maybe next time ya.


Timetable for live performance. I think that Alexis have different live show on every Saturday and Sunday night.


Raspberry Soda, RM11.50. I love sweet and sour favor.


with a slice if lemon on the top~


Ice Cappuccino with Ice Cream, RM14.00. Young master said a cup of coffee a day keep sleepy away.


En, the vanilla ice cream is so nice. Which brand they're using?


Soup of the day - Onion Soup, RM15.00. The best onion soup that I'd ever drink!! Oh, it's really really delicious! You will ask for more, and the cheese bread on the top is great too! Yummy!


Tiger prawns, RM16.00. The prawns was overcooked so became a bit hard, but the taste is really lovely. It is a great tapas!


Garlic Clams, RM17.00. I saw almost everyone is eating this! Fresh and huge clams with fantastic sauce, I'm guess they add a bit wine for this. This is a great tapas too!


Spaghetti Carbonara, RM32.00. A bit pricey but taste good. The button mushroom is sweet, bacon wasn't too salty! Ah, but the spaghetti is too hard!! Young master teach me a new word, AL Dente!


Wagyu Beef Cheek, RM48.00. I love this dishes so much! Salad rocket is great! I love the combination of garlic, olive oil and rocket! I want to try to make this myself! Beef cheek is so tender, soft and that's wagyu! Ha ha! The sauce is a bit sweet but still acceptable. Nice one!


It isn't a big portion but really made you full! Yummy!


Tiramisu, RM15.00. We shared this dessert during the piano performance. The cake is sweet and fresh but we can't finish it. Maybe we ordered too many dishes. =.=


Sparking Mineral Water, RM19.00. Just normal sparking mineral~

I had a great time over there! Love this place so much!

Alexis Bistro & Wine Bar
303, Jalan Ampang, Lot 10 & 11. Tel: 03-4260 2288

2 comments:

=chuan guan= said...

maybe one day i could afford then i should at least go and try once..looks tempting

Jean said...

现在才知道Great Eastern Mall有Alexis。^^