♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Angel & YeeSheu Wedding Dinner

Attended my friend wedding dinner on last Saturday. When we were young, we promised each other to give RM500.00 ang bao for the first luckily girl who marry. And, she did it. Anyway, I'm so happy and wish her will stay the happiness with her love one.

Ha ha, Let's talk about ang bao first. There were six of us who play this kind of childish game. HM and i give her the exactly amount ( i save RM100.00 per month when she told me the surprise). H just paid half of it, ha ha, he said he will pay another if she deliver a baby. CY and IA still staying at oversea, maybe both of them are in London right now. ;)

I can't attend the wedding dinner for bridegroom at Maran on 5th of June due to my Taiwan trip on the next day. Hope they still can enjoy without us. Ha ha. :D

Post some of the pics that took by my Red Dot Dot.


1. Must camwhore before heading out. My cousin spot young master was eating biscuit. XD


2. Long time didn't meet my honey, HM.


3. The menu.


4. Restaurant Xi Lai Ton - Kajang.


5. Lovely display.


6. YC still working at British Embassy (my dream job but my English still suck D:).


7. Table no. 16's members.


8. I love their wedding pictures that took at Club Med!


9. I wonder why just young master is the only one who didn't grow up (tall)? ;)


10. I don't have any little black dress like them. :(


11. My favorite pic!

Happy Wedding and fast fast deliver baby to get back your RM250.00 from H o! XD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahahaha~~! nice post Honey! ♥

hOney.. u r tOO thin jor.. so u r not suitable too wear little black dress ya.. dun :( ~

♥^^v

angel ♥ said...

thanks +2 for blogging about our wedding..... its nice, sweet and simple.... Love it.. muacks!
p/s: i will try to get the balance RM250 from H soon... kekeke