♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Itinerary For 6 June 2010

Ya, my blog is always updated faster than Facebook. I will upload those Taiwan trip pics when I'm free ya, sorry for that. I feel that i didn't have travel luck! I suffer with period pain when we went to Taiwan. =.= Anyway, i still enjoy the whole trip!!

10am- Wake up early morning to pack our luggage and double check with it. After that, papa said want to have dim sum together.

12.45pm- After breakfast papa fetch us to KL Sentral.

1.10pm- Reached KL Sentral and took the Skybus to LCCT.

2.15pm- Reached LCCT and meet up with friends.

2.45pm- Check in our luggage.

3.30pm- Chill out at Starbucks.


Testing my camera at the hot green tea latte and had our lunch over there.


My friend's heavy monster.

5.00pm- Boarding time.


Long queue.


AirAsia X.


Bye bye Malaysia.

6.30pm- Had our lousy dinner inside the plane.


Young master's mineral water and my Ribena to recharge our energy.


Not really enjoy the chicken meatballs spaghetti.

9.18pm- Boring with the long hours flight. Camwhole time!


Keep playing with my cookies mirror.

10.00pm- Reached Taipei airport. Yippie!!


Beautiful scene before landing.


Camwhole again. XD


I love my orange luggage!!

11.00pm- Waiting the transport that fetch us to hotel.


Waiting and waiting.


I wear my spec all the way to Taipei!!


Our driver, Mr. Xu.

11.30pm- Reached the hotel.


Many Flower Business Hotel. XD (Ah!! I forgot to take the view of the hotel room!!)


La la, took it while waiting my friend to check in.
Mr. Xu do us a favorite, he fetch us to the nearest night market for free!!

We reached the night market around 12am++, so it consider another day.
STAY TUNE YA!

2 comments:

Jean said...

The food lousy ah?
Air Asia maa..

pj said...

lovely bag ;)