♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Father's Day Celebration 2010

Actually I had a bunch of ideas that how to celebrate Father's Day, but Papa said he want to dine at Bukit Tinggi again. What a uncreative opinion!! Since we are celebrating Father's Day, the final decision goes to Papa. I blogged that before, so, this is a picture post again. :)


1. Pic without eyebrow. =.=


2. Hope that i can have a brightness teeth like young master.


3. Total 9 persons and 2 cars.


4. Coke.


5. Wash your hand before dining.


6. Sashimi Prawns (生日本虾), RM 88.00. New dish that recommended by the chef.


7. Special Wasabi.


8. Huge!!


9. Fresh and sweet, didn't have any fishy smell.


10. Wu Li Dan Do (无立单斗), RM 16.00.


11. Faye Sui Pat Law Ngoi Yan Tin "Won't Give Outsiders Field Any Opportunities" (肥水不流外人田), RM 100.00


12. And soup again, RM 12.00.


13. Tofu Egg (豆腐鸡蛋), RM 12.00. My mum tried to make this dish at home but doesn't taste as good as this. :-( Maybe mum didn't fried the eggs in high temp oil.


14. G Jiu "Unique Skill" (绝招) , RM 9.00.


15. Scallops and Shark Fin lips (带子和鲨 鱼唇), RM 260.00.


16. Full of collagen. XD Really a heaven for girls (for women i would say). Can boost up our calcium level in the bones :)


17. I love scallops. But for those who are willing to try this dish, remember to bring more BULLETS. I think this dish is a bit pricey.


18. Pie San Do Hoi "Move Mountains And Drain Seas" (排山倒海), RM140.00. One of my sis is a lamb-addicted, she finished all the remaining :P

Some funny pics to show too.


19. Little Mafia look. :p Young master use my hat to pose, he likes my hat.


20. Papa and Mama.


21. Seline and Alex Lye. See! my sis like my hat too.


22. Thirty-Two. Beware of the big-mouth shark beside u!


23. Alex Lee.


24. Little Jenny. All time crab-eater!!! Must forced her daddy to order crab every time we go to seafood restaurant.


25. Young master's hair is getting longer already, must ask him to cut short short. :)


26.


27. Family pic.


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!

No comments: