♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Saturday, January 30, 2010

New Label - ❤ Marry Me ❤

My friends asked, why didn't post out your ROM pic? Em, just because i don't feel like wanna upload on facebook. And i just took few pics only. Some more i look ugly on that day. No enough sleep (maybe too excited) and the huge pimple on my cheek haven't eliminate yet! Before my ROM i had a short trip to Kuantan with family members, surprisingly I'd lost 2KG after that. The little white dress that i bought became a bit loose and seem like my bust had been reduce 1 cup. WTF!! WTF!!

Some of my friends asked about the budget that we use for wedding, actually i really dunno. And I'm worry we spend too much on it too. Is it RM10K enough? Ha ha! :D

So, I'm gonna to mark down all the expenses for my wedding. Clever leh~ Hope you guys will remind me if i miss out some of them.


Engagement ring and wedding ring always depend on your budget. We use almost RM4,000 for these little things. Already start regret lor, because we are not wearing those ring at all!! Actually the meaning of having ring is just to show peoples your marriage status. Izzit? I spent too much on these stupid ring, argh......


I forgot the price for the little white dress and the shoes. Those ain't pricey, i bought it at Sungai Wang, probably not more than RM200 for both items.


Young master slack pants is RM70.00++ after discount. He didn't wear any slack after his form six. XD

We registered at Persatuan Hainan Selangor & W.P. (Thean Hou Temple). We paid: -
RM99.00 for disbursement and miscellaneous.
RM33.00 for commissioner for oaths / processing fees / drafting of documents.


RM60.00 / RM70.00 for flowers. Young master bought it online . It should be much more cheaper if we buy from Petaling Street there.

Last but not least, RM6.00 for parking (we went there twice mah).

OMG! It is RM4,468!! With this total amount i can buy a new LV / Gucci bag ="=

1 comment:

單眼皮男孩 said...

哈哈这篇好好笑哦~ 到最后还会想起名牌包包哈哈!