♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Kampachi & Football match

Here is my previous post about Kampachi, i read through it again and found that it's interesting. :D

Someone told me that Kampachi, Level 6: JPN vs PAR game at 10pm. JPN wins and you eat for free! Such a good deal right? I asked my sis to join but she told me it's a trick, JPN sure lose geh!! Okay, i just ignored her and made a reservation for me and young master. I support JPN football team since 1998 (maybe later). That was Nakata and Kawaguchi generation. Super sexy Nakata isn't my cup of tea, but i love the sunny smile of Kawaguchi. *winks*

Back to the title again. :)

We reached there early because my driving skill is improving. XD Last Sunday when we celebrated our 8th dating anniversary at Pavilion (will blog it soon), I'm so hunger for snowflake!!! But that was a long queue and i refused to wait for it. T.T


Yippee, now i can enjoy it. I Yam !!!

After chit chat awhile, we heading to Kampachi for dinner.


Menu. Some day I will try all those sushi. :p


I ordered Kirara Rice Tea again but the waiter said already sold out and they just served Momo and Strawberry berry blah blah blah. So, we tried Momo (a kind of peach tea), RM 12.00. The best peach tea that i ever had, smell great and didn't taste weird.


Yum yum sushi!! Uni sushi, RM 40.00. Ikura sushi, RM 16.00.


It's taste great but it won't make your mouth full of the uni smell after you finished. Yes, the air-flown fresh uni is way taste better than this frozen. Young Master knew that i love uni so much, so he let me finish it all. :p


Still as delicious as last time i ate. Bi bi po po, yum yum. :)


Young master's Kamo Seiro, RM 32.00. Their signature hand made soba.


The soba set come with salty duck breast meat. Duck breast is taste good and tender, but the SOUP (young master thought that is a soup) is really salty!!


Tara Chiri Nabe, RM60.00. The portion is big enough to share and both of us still can't finish. Soup a bit...... em, what should i say? I didn't taste anything, tasteless like mineral water.


Add on a lot of spring onions as usual. :)


Yes, all of the customers were support JPN for sure.


FOC snacks while the match started.


Abekawa Mochi, RM 12.00.


Young master ordered supper for me. :) I love the combination of warm mochi with sweet peanuts.

Anyway, JPN lose and we need to paid the bill for RM 195.00++. But we really enjoy every single moment while dinning inside Kampachi with all of the JPN supporter. I'm sure that JPN will revenge at the next world cup. GAMBADEH NEH!! ^^V

1 comment:

Kai and Baobei said...

Yes we like their foods too :D it's much better compared to other jap restaurant ~ 195 fr a sweet dinner, worth it! :)