♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Celebrated CNY 2011 at Kulim

Actually this year isn't the first year i celebrate CNY with young master's family. I almost went back with him every year! What a lovely girlfriend/wife. *love* Okay, according to Chinese tradition, wife gonna stay at husband's house for CNY reunion dinner. And i know more and more peoples ain't to follow it.

Celebrate at town is totally different from city, or i can say, CNY at town is more happening than big city!! I really enjoy my CNY at there.

Going to pray at temple is a must after the reunion dinner.

Vain pic while walking to temple. Didn't go to salon like usual before CNY, lucky my pudding hair haven't come out yet. Still can cheat a bit.

The huge amount and big incense that i couldn't see at my hometown.

The first time i pray, brother in law teach us all the step. Need to light up the candles 1st, then use the candle's light to light up the joss sticks. pray for the Sky God 1st, then followed by other Gods. Last but not less, need to burn those "gold silver papers". *faint*

Firework all night long~ Young Master didn't buy big firework this year.

Steamboat. This is the best part of having steamboat during CNY, all relatives gather around the table to fight for the food. NICE.

Photo shooting.

Gambling. I'm not really into it but i love to win others money. *blush* Look at the little fat boy beside me, he will be a good gambler 1 day. Hehehehe.

Super yummy nasi sumatra. This is not an ordinary Malay food, the sambal and curry is different from what i had in KL or any other place. The ikan keli is the best!!!

Okay, let talk about the outfit about CNY~
Again, Nian Chu Yi keep remind me about the stupid legging. *hmp*

Had mumbling about this over here. Young master's relatives thought I'm a model or fashion designer. Now i know the power of legging!

Nian Chu Er.
CNY feel right? Everything is same like Nian Chu Yi except the blouse, bought it from TeeToo!! We visited young master's friends, had a long great talk over there. Peoples keep saying I'm become more and more pretty and fashionable! *heart* I almost wear the same thing at CNY, like short pant and blouse, the only different in this year is i added on the legging. WTF. Legging really does matter?

Nian Chu San.
Baseball shirt from boutique inside Sungai Wang. See, i give up the legging already although it had a lot of good comments. Anyway, still forgot to bring along my cap to complete the theme.

Love the sharp pink very much!

The thing i hate most about going back hometown is the terrible jam!! We start our journey from 10pm and reached KL at 5am.
Luckily i had comedy to accompany all the way back. Cheer up~

I'm still at CNY mood, how about you? Gong Xi Fatt Choi!!

No comments: