♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy V-day, 2011

I shall post this before CNY end *cry*. No new reason, just too busy. Papa went to China for the business trip, as his partner, I'm gonna settle down all the things. Those jobs really mess me up, hmp. The big boss went to China, hu la hu la, feel like every employees sing that song in their heart. Okay, I'm just want to do well in my own part. *puppy eyes* Still gonna rush to hospital and visit lovely grandma after work, she is old but tougher than me!! Hope she get well soon. *kiss & hug*

Ya ya ya, how you guys celebrated your V-day, and Chap Goh May? *smile* Young master gave me a little something but still special. *love*

Korean BBQ as our brunch. Remind, most of the Korean restaurant at Ampang closed from 2pm-5pm. We just walk in to the only one restaurant which is OPEN.

Outfit of the day, still in the CNY mood.

We had our brunch at 4pm. *feel so sick* Peoples said I'm getting slimmer...... yup, I'm lose 2kg after i started the working life. Unhealthy life make pimples pop out seriously again. *faint* Thinking to avoid those spicy, oily meal, hope it's work for me. *cross fingers* Anyway, young master bought me bird nest, collagen and pearl powder. He wonder when I'm gonna accept the new life. *blush*

Our favorite, beef tongue. Yum yum, but i still prefer Da On.

Pork belly.

Duck breast.

That was really a satisfying meal for us, cheap and full. We decided to walk around shopping complex because i haven't prepare the V-day presento to young master. Keeps considering what kind of present that below my budget and will surprise him.

Tea time at Godiva.

Nothing new, camwhore while waiting. Young master is a poser, don't you think so?

Chocolate cheesecake, great to share with your love one. The services is really bad/slow, we sat around 5 minutes and none of them serve us. Okay, maybe you can say we are non attractable. *bleh* Anyway, the Godiva's chocolate still the best for me.

Young master's ice mocha. Talking about good ice mocha, this one really can taste good cocoa inside. But if you talking about best and kicking ice mocha, young master still prefer San Francisco Coffee!

Dinner at Pepper Lunch.

This isn't the first time we try Pepper Lunch, I love steak so much!! En, thinking to blog about it soon. *winks* Young master's stomach still stuffed with meats from korea *smile* So he decided to share with me.

Last but not least, the presento, DANG DANG DANG!!

Kanye West, My beautiful dark twisted fantasy. Young master asked me to forget about TRON soundtrack...... and i found out he searching about Kanye West new album all the time at YouTube. So i think this is his new lover. *smile* He's so excited! Unpack it inside the car and pump up the radio. He really can't live without music. I'm listening Runaway right now.

He gave me a daily planner and Hello Kitty ball-pen. The daily planner is unique and have its' own code number!! MOLESKINE, heard it before? He knows that i like to write/draw/sketch. The handy size book is so convenience, i can keep it beside me. The neon green is just his style. *laugh* I'm Hello Kitty fans? Absolutely not! I just can't find any others cute/stylish ball-pen to carry along with the green book. Hmp.

I use it to write down my daily usage. Learning how to manage our money carefully - the new challenge for me!! Let our dream come true. *kiss*

A tiny pocket to put in my bills and recipe.
I love this luxury daily planner so much, thankiew. *hug*

That's all for today, gonna enjoy my private time with my pink lappie.
See you guys soon.

No comments: