♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Sunday, February 13, 2011

CNY 2011, still.

Ya, i believed that everyone is still in the CNY mood. TeeHee. That's why firework keeps bombing here and there, loves the happening atmosphere around my house. Quite busy to attend parties and gathering with all my lovely friends and relatives. Miss you guys much much. *kiss & hug*

Have a quick update here before heading out, i so sayang you guys~

Lets talk about Nian Chu Qi, human birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL OF YOU!!
Do you guys know that the 7th day of CNY is refer to literally human day? The day that human created. So, how about others day? Remember that 1st is chicken, 2nd is dog, 3rd is boar, 4th is sheep, 5th is cow and 6th is horse. Blah blah blah, I'm a great story teller what.

Outfit of Nian Chu Qi.
Lace blouse from ShenZhen, China. Short jean and black plain legging from Topshop. You see? I bring along a bunch of Ang Bao with me!!!

Family dinner at Flower Drum, Jalan Imbi.

So presentable. *love*

Few glasses of red wine make tiredness away, burp.

Lou Shang is a must at Nian Chu Qi, the waiter speak out those prosperity words when he added in those ingredients.

A small bowl of shark fins soup. Young Master always compliant about the shark fin soup! That one too salty la, this one too thicken la... although Flower Drum is owned by TaiThong, he still think the best shark fin soup is in TaiThong restaurant that at Jalan Ampang.

Roasted suckling piglet. TOO DRY, young master said. It's hard to find a real good piglet nowadays, semua sama standard saja *disappointed* And they just gave us one little small tiny sauce plate of spring onion... OMG!!! Piglet with spring onion and dip with special sauce is a must!!!

I didn't take pic for others dishes, just too hungry and busy to fill up my stomach first. Anyway, the foods quality and services are increasing after they changed the restaurant's Chinese name. Salute.

Chinese Nian Gao and pastry in rabbit style.

I eat rabbit, young master eat me......lame hor.

We rushed for movie after the dinner, All's well end well 2011. Recommend this comedy if you guys haven't watch it, i laugh until cry lar!! Ya, i know my expression is a bit over. *blush* I'm think its more funny than I love Hong Kong!!

Okay, that's all.
I'm gonna doll up and prepare, young master coming to pick me up soon. Talk later. *kiss*

1 comment:

Jean said...

happy new year and happy vday!! =)