♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Monday, February 7, 2011

Mama's birthday, 2011

Mama kept texting and calling me while I'm at young master's hometown, she'd wondered when I'm gonna to back home and celebrate her birthday. Sorry that i disappointed her a lot.*hug* So, papa decided to celebrate her belated birthday with all family members. Ya, papa cooked, with my all times favorite dishes.

32 rushed here and there for sushi king Yu Sang and secret recipe marble cheesecake although she still in high fever. I'm just too busy to clean up my messy room because can't manage to do it before CNY. Forgot to take pics with the RM38++ Yu Sang. *cry* It's so yummy!! I prefer this than other Yu Sang from Chinese restaurant.

Oh, marble cheesecake to my dearest mama. *love*

Crazy shoot, papa love to follow my expression.*hmp* Sis said that i look so weirdo!! I haven't blow my hair yet, its really look ugly with i just leave it.

Outfit of Nian Chu Si.
Tee from Topshop, short pant from boutique inside Sunway.
Ya, same design with that one i wear for whole CNY in young master's hometown. The colour is different, one is autumn red another is blown chocolate. I fell in love with them when i was trying, young master persuaded me to buy both colour. *love*

Anyway, my sis said I'm look like a tree......., i think is just a sound of jealousy. Teehee.

Do you think so? *puppy eye*

Young master date me for a movie after dinner. Yes, i'm hunger for CNY comedy movie for few days!! *kiss*

Had a quick shop before heading to cinema. Argh! So sad i can't get back the legging i used to have. But i still bought a lots from Topshop, gonna be broke if i keep going on. Luckily the shop close at 10pm, thank god. *winks*

I love Hong Kong, the comedy that make our day. *laugh*

No comments: