♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Pissed Off

If you guys follow my twitter sure know that what happen!! *shout*

My mood is super high in the morning. Slept until 12pm++, no one wake me up and not going to rush for work. Slow motion to doll up~

Anyway, that my outfit of Nian Chu Yi. En, autumn feel right?
Blouses from TeeToo. Short Pant from ......en, boutique inside Sunway. Belt from MoMo and Topshop legging. It's so perfect and looking good on me.

Not more than an hours, a stupid incident broke my legging / heart.

My finger nail scratched a big hole!!
Young master kept laughing on it, and he asked, "why you bought S size neh?" *faint* Do you really think that the size does matter? Okay, i agree that i had mumbling with him about how tight is the legging, but, its not the first time i wear legging lor!

What should i do? Buy a new legging? No way, i not going to waste 1 or more hours and rush to Penang town.
What i gonna wear tomorrow? A broken legging? *blush*

But, still have some pretty good comments that cheer me up. TeeHee.

Ah, just forget it..... Tomorrow gonna be my day again, please. *cross fingers*

1 comment:

Cherrie C said...

nice legging ~
where can get huh ??