♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs


I love this! I love this!! Nice story with yummy food and it's not only a kids film, but a great comedy in general. I watched this animation on last wednesday. Those food inside the movie it's really real! Sandwiches, hot dogs, cheeseburgers, ice creams, macaroni and cheese, pizza....... Em, always make me hungry.

Especially, the pancakes with butter and honey~ Where can i get this!!


Someone asked me, what kind of food do you wish that it drop down by cloudy?
It would be Carbonara- my all times favor! Ha ha! Can't imagine that i can eat it for free!
So what is your choices?

4 comments:

VaiN said...

i love that ice cream day~!!

小姐 said...

baskin robbins or haagen dazs? :P

戏痞三赖 said...

carbonara so sticky...& creamy how bout just purely sphagetti and i just need to top up the sauce myself..tat would be better..keke

小姐 said...

em, carbonara is my all time favor. i love creamy white sauce more than the tomato sauce. :p