♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Ah Yip Herbal Soup@Plaza Low Yat

Em, i hold some of the old articles cause don't feel like updating them. Maybe they're not impressing or maybe all of them is about food again. OMG!! I feel crazy when i editing those picture, always make me hungry~Arghh!! Some more i'm poor in describing. Young master told me don't just write about those EXPENSIVE food lar, or else people will think that we are rich enough. Okay guys, i hope you don't misunderstanding us. T.T

Back to the tittle~ I'm from Cantonese family (so don't blame about my broken English although i know this is not an excuse) who love to drink? eat? soup when having dinner. My mama dinner menu always included 3 dishes and 1 soup. I like her ABC soup so much! But her cooking skill still need to improve lar~ ^^ She'll kill me if she read this.

Back to the tittle again~ =.=
Last time my favorite restaurant at Plaza Low Yat is Okonomiyaki, but once i drink Ah Yip Herbal Soup, it's really nice and tasty!

That day, i ordered a set that come with a bowl of soup (several soup that you can choose), veges or chicken and rice. Just RM9.90! It's really make me full.


Here is the veges, LohHonZai *罗汉斋*


My soup, salted veges with duck, HamCoiNgaK *咸菜鸭*. I love this so much! I can finish it without sharing. Ha ha~


Duck meat, bean curd, tomatoes and salted veges. Actually i just finish the soup and leave all the ingredient to young master. He is my great great DBKL. *winks*


Rice~

Young master ordered a set that come with a bowl of soup (herbal soup), chicken, veges, rice and dessert, RM15.00. Obviously, my soup is cheaper than him. :D


Chicken with fungus, MokYiGai *木耳鸡*.


Veges~ I think is XiaoBaiCai *小白菜*, is it?


His herbal soup come with disgusting smell. Ha ha, the receipt said this is SHA SHEN, suitable for those who are always work late or sleepless.


Surprisingly it's sweet you can taste the ginseng too!! *slurps* I need to hold my breath when drinking it, i hate the smell. ="=


GuiLinGou *龟苓膏* as a dessert. I love it!

Ah Yip Herbal Soup have a lot of chains.
The Mine Shopping Fair, The Summit Subang Jaya, Genting First World Hotel, Kompleks Mutiara and Hartamas Shopping Centre.

No comments: