♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Monday, December 21, 2009

Episode Number Two

Ya, continue with the first episode. These are the reasons why i'm totally broke for this month, episode number two.

Everywhere is sales sales sales, my mama and sis dated me for shopping. Okay, seem that im free on that day. According to my mama, she wanna buy some cloths for CNY. Don't you think that is still so early to talk about CNY? Almost 2 month to go. Then, my sis wanna buy some cosmetic tools for her make up course. At last, my sis bought 4 clothes (didn't buy her cosmetic tools at all) and mama is 0 (kesian, just walk around with us).


And


the end is...... i bought 5 clothes!! I love my new clothes so much~ So worry that i can't wait until CNY to wear them on. WTF, i'm the one who spend a lot!!


Sorry, i adjust to much for these picture, but don't you think that it look gorgeous with this color mood? Love it so much


Wahaha, i wear this white shirt twice already. So mean that it isn't my CNY cloths anymore. Like the princess sleeves and those bling bling necklace so much! And the grey jean is from Forever 21. Actually i seldom wear long jean, it make my thigh look huge and fatty ass. Argh...... still finding the suitable jeans that make me look slim or i need to diet as well?


Look nice on short pants too~


This shirt is highly recommend by the salesman. I'm think he is one of the shareholders in this shop but his fashion senses is really bad. He let us try those cloths that he think it's suit us, so, we almost try ALL the cloths inside this shop. Until we sweat and tired. =.=


He said it's HOT FASHION in Korea but i'm look like flying squirrel on it. :D


I love this pink blouse but look fatty on this picture......


It look great from the side. Young master asked, did you take the wrong size? Em, it is free size wor~


I love sling jean too!! Although a bit childish on it. ="=


Em, pocket with love shape. ♥


My first dress in green color and my sis said i'mlook like a teacher. Wahaha!


Can wear as formal dress ma~

--------------------- I'm a line ---------------------

This dress inside my wardrobe long time ago but i didn't wear it before. Still thinking what kind of occasion that suit this dress.


3 comments:

Jean said...

Love the last two dress!!
I'v eno time to do my shopping..
Last new year I also wear old clothes oni..>.< I hope this year I'll get some pretty dresses too!!

yean said...

i like the hanging sling jean the most. so cute.

小姐 said...

en, my opinion is gals like cute dress and men like sexy dress. XD