♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Thursday, December 17, 2009

La Sombra Del Viento & The Complete Sherlock Holmes

These are the reasons why i'm totally broke for this month, episode number one.

I add some new books into my bookcase.


La Sombra Del Viento (The Shadow Of The wind), RM51.50. Luckily my sister have the member card, then i can enjoy the 20% discount! I love the writer after i read his new book (The Angel's Game)! Em, i can promise that the story is better than Da Vinci Code and this is the first time that i don't hope to finish the book! You won't know the ending even you still have 2 pages to go. I'm reading La Sombra Del Viento now, I feel that his new book is 2 times nicer than this. Both of them is in chinese version because i'm more comfort with my mother language. (That's why i still haven't finish The Lost Symbol)

The Complete Sherlock Holmes, RM88.00 before 30% discount. I wanna buy this because young master told me that he read a few chapter when he was young (young = study in primary school right?). Okay, i want to share the story with him after i read it. But I don't think that i'm not a good story teller la.

No comments: