♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Restoran Da On@Pavilion

Don't know why i love Korean food so much. Maybe influence by those Korean drama series or my Korean teacher? Ya, i learn Korean language before. The stupid college need us to take the second foreign language, but i didn't attend the exam at all. So, don't ask me that can i fluent in Korean? I pass it back to my pretty teacher long time ago. KamXieHaMiDai (means thank you, not sorry)~ Anyway, i'm forgot "sorry" in Korean is...... SiLiMaSei? (i know this is Japaneses) Ha ha!

This is the second times i dine in Da on, i can't forgot their So Hyeo Gui. I can't find this dish at others Korean restaurant. Want to know what is So Hyeo Gui? Please keep reading. ^^

Okay, you know i always like to blah blah blah at the beginning and just put pictures with descriptions as article body. Ha ha. My style ma~


Menu. Don't worry, they have English explanation too.


I love Korean BBQ style! Won't make your hair and cloths smelly~


I hate the Korean chopstick! It's totally different from the usual one! Thin and Heavy! Young master teach me the proper way but i almost cramp my finger. Fine, i can use a fork!

All the small dishes below are free~

Sweet mashed potato, my favorite!


I love kimchi, muzks~


Em, Taofu? I didn't try this.


Spanish, PohChoi. I don't like this.


Spicy cucumber.


Bean sprout.

Full already? Our main dished haven't come out yet. =.=


Young master's coffee, RM8.00. He love this!


My green tea, RM9.00.

Dang dang~ So Hyeo Gui means......

Beef tongue, RM55.00. Used few minutes to find back this old picture. *winks*


Simply delicious!!


Wrap up the BBQ meat with veges is Korean style. You can add some garlics and chillies too~


Ohhhhhhhhhh~ I love this! Sam Gye Tang, RM45.00. Ginseng chicken soup! This is the best that i ever had!! I tried this at others Korean restaurant before and damm disappointed!


This one bird of spring chicken is enough to share with your love one. Ha ha!


I really really love the soup!!

The price is a bit expensive but it's really worth! Here is my favourite Korean restaurant!! <3
Restoran Da On, Lot 6.40, Level 6, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur, Tel: 03-2141 2100.

4 comments:

yean said...

i <3 korean food as well. eat it here at least twice a month. luckily is not ridiculously expensive like in malaysia.
it usually cost us less than 15 pounds pp for a enough to make u full till u almost puke meal. have they got dukbolgi? they are my fav.
sorry in korean: jwe soong ha mi da
i am a kpop addict. eeksss

Unknown said...

烤肉烤肉I LUV烤肉~~~

Jean said...

Went there last time wanna eat but found that they dun have much food is for single eater..>.<
and I'm the one who always go eat alone..sob..
I love korean BBQ a lot too~but these places in mall is too expensive.
You should visit Korean village in Ampang area, there are many authentic Korean Restaurants and price is much reasonable.

小姐 said...

yean- dukbokgi is so spicy for me la~ I try before but really didn't taste good like korean drama. We need to visit korea together liao ^^
SaRangHeYo~

otaku- i love it too! Need to drink a lot of water neh.

Jean- Ya ya, their BBQ set was cheaper. Can recommend me which restaurant over there is the best? Ur hubby still busy working? but sometimes dine alone is very enjoyable, no need to talk so much with each others. Ha ha.