♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

No Title

Em, still consider which post i should update first, the laziness keep disturb me when I'm thinking the itinerary of the family trip. The hardworking girl (travel agent) said she will email me on Monday about the info but she didn't. Young master asked me to rush her, and i feel like typing some words on my blog. It's not a dead blog yet, brunch of stuff wanna share with you guys. *love*

Okay, forget about it, pics post to avoid my itchiness, or maybe yours. XD

10 July 2010, a dating day with young master, mama and little jenny since papa travel to overseas. We shopped, watched Despicable Me, and dine together, had a lot of unforgettable moment (made young master unhappy / angry / mad / crazy). AND now, i forgot what i did that made him so emo me. =.=


Little jenny spoil my camwhole again. :p

A small / tiny phone hanger with my cupipi that i force young master to present it for me. It's a hammer that can make money for me *daydream*. Sound so broken nowadays, the credit card bills is really a big BOMB for me!! *scream* I need CASH!! XD



A vain pic to calm down myself. *blush*


I miss peri peri.
Msn-ed young master that i hunger for Nando's, and he reply this ^.^V for me. *winks*

Small cloud, i want a date with you. JUST BOTH OF US

No comments: