♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Monday, August 23, 2010

Pizza Uno @ Centre Point

Today is Chinese Ghost Festival, parent always don't let their children go out until late night, so, i gonna update my blog. :) Due to my little Jenny bad behavior (online until morning), we (me and 32) decided to move out our lappie and put in the middle of second living room. Okay, i know it's sound weirdo, but at least we step forward. Young master complained that it's useless (and predicted only last for 3 days) but what to do? Ha ha, still have an unfair thing like, young master's PC still inside my room. *evil laugh* He has his own privacy. *winks* (In fact, young master's PC and sub-woofer is so heavy.)

Okay, back to the title. I tried to post a short post today then continues with the novel that i can't stop. Here is the first post for Pizza Uno~


#1 Playing with young master's iPhone again while waiting for food.


#2 Sole Sparkling Mineral water, RM 12.00 :) I still prefer San Pellegrino. Then, young master found out this so-called SOLE is MADE IN MALAYSIA!!! WHAT!!! WHY local water so expensive???!!!!! Don't fool us with the South-America-look-a-like bottle design!!!


#3 Camwhole with young master. *love* We went there around 6pm at weekdays, i love to visit there before dinner hours. A lot of empty spaces for us to choose and the food served nicer than peak hour. :D


#4 Roast Lamb Ratatouille, RM 36.00.


#5 Close up. OMG!! This is the first time i tried ratatouille, and it's really impress me. I thought the meat will be dry but turn out juicy and tender, so delicious. Young master will definitely order it again. There must be some secret ingredients inside, the ratatouille is really surprised young master, he licked the plate until the last drop.


#6 Dig the tasty sauces with the crispy french fried. Not good to eat too many french fried, too HOT AIR. :P


#7 Carbonara spaghetti, RM 24.00.


#8 Close up. Em, it's awesome and my all time favorite!!! Young master used to ask me to try new dishes, but now..... he already ignored me. So whenever i post about Pizza Uno again, surely you guys can skip half of my blog.

PS: Actually i wish to write about Aunty Nut at Mid Valley but i can't find the recipe. *cry* Maybe post it tomorrow, stay tunes ya~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sole Water is from ITALY!!! And it's better than S.Pellegrino! www.solewater.com

Anonymous said...

FINANCIAL TIMES elction of SOLE as the best water: http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/8dffd66c-e6df-11df-8894-00144feab49a.html#axzz20DW9kKRj