♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Alexis @ The Garden

Someone told me the largest Alexis locate at The Garden since she found out that i love this restaurant so much. *hug* Once upon a time (last time) i always dated with young master over Mid Valley area because i like the GSC signature so much, comfort, clean and the main reason is can get seat easily. But right now, Pavilion really take over it!!!

Here are those old post about Alexis. First post, second post.

After enjoyed the movie (forgot which), young master asked me to decide either Italianese or Alexis. I told him that i didn't had a great pasta (meal) for a long time. *cry* before the movie start, then he treat me!! *love* Em, you guys find out that i haven't dine at Italianese before right? My finish decision still go for Alexis.


#1 The menu is different, casual presentation.


#2 Don't blame me for the outdated apparel. Yup, we dined there around June!!! So, now can you feel my laziness? *ONZ*


#3 Cutlery set.


#4 My favorite drink, San Pellegrino, RM 13.00. *burp*


#5 Young master's Ice coffee with ice cream, RM14.00.


#6 Close up.


#7 Busy with young master's iPhone. *winks*


#8 I love twitter!!!


#9


#10 Garlic clams, RM17.00.


#11 We were so so so disappointed!!! The clams were dry, thin and small, it's over cooked!! Alexis at Great Eastern Mall serve better foods compare with The Garden. *nod*


#12 Carbonara, RM32.00.


#13 Full of creamy cheese!!! It's really delicious, tasty and i it so much!!


#14 Add some pepper,


#15 and salt.


#16 Young master's Nasi Istimewa, RM 25.00. He have no clue of what's so ISTIMEWA. He just don't like it.


#17 Chocolate berry cake.


#18 OMG! OMG! I hunger for this again!!! *beg* It's huge but i can finish it my own, don't share with others. It's so nice to pamper yourself!! *love*

Alexis Garden
Lot F209, First Floor, The Garden Mid Valley City. Tel: 603-2287-2281

4 comments:

Bell Ng said...

lol...ur post really so funny
i love alexis's cake too
still my fav is the classic tiramisu ^^
nice blog!

小姐 said...

thank you for viewing :)
I love the tiramisu too, but i cant finish it my own. :p Portion is big too!!

edmund ng said...

very delicious wor...
n the nasi istimewa-rm25? not worth leh.. hahahaha..
anyway... nice to meet u, k?
ed here.

小姐 said...

Ha ha ha, i think so. Nice to meet you too :)