♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Monday, April 12, 2010

Addicted

Em, let's talk about some happy things. :D

I'm sure my dear readers know that I'm not a coffee lover since i mentioned (maybe?) more than 10 times. I really addicted to Starbucks Green Tea Latte when young master intro me this (new) beverage.

Love green tea latte with ice cube. It's taste like chicken for me. He he. Only those (pure?) green tea have this kind of special smell and taste. Sound weird right? :P


Pavilion~


Leisure mall serve the most adorable green tea latte.


Yum yum green tea latte


Even thought before the midnight movie started.
Oh, please ignore my terrible dark circus, it's quite annoying. :(


Happy shopping at Sunway Pyramid.
My sis keeps appeared in those picture that i had been took that day. XD

So,
.
.
.
.
.
One green tea latte in venti size please!!!

No comments: