♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

High Tea With Character In Alice In The Wonderland

I'm heading out later, so, just do a short post.

Yes, the title just want to fool you. XD

That day, i went to Kinokuniya. (Hi, is time to add new friends for my bookcase. Em, i wonder when can i change a bigger bookcase? Might be the time we move to our own apartment?) We did some shopping before that, and i saw a display with all characters in Alice In The Wonderland. Yes, i watched the movie and love it. Although i found out young master almost fall asleep during the show.

Which character u like the most?


Mallymkun - the Dormouse?


The Mad Hatter?


Alice Kingsleig? I don't think so. ="=


Red Queen? White Queen? or Cheshire Cat?


For me, i love the white rabbit!!!
An always late, always in hurrying rabbit that just like me as well!! Cute


Ha ha ha! Really look like I'm eating high tea with them. :p

Ops, I saw a notice that inform us don't sit and touch the display after we took all these pics.

No comments: