♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Honeymoon@Kepong

Long time didn't talk about food right?
Since some sad things happen around us, we didn't have any proper lunch or dinner. :(

That day, after visited young master's bro, young master want to eat TONG SUI to release his pressure. Oh, my poor thing. His bro stay around Kepong area, so we just walked around and searched for dessert restaurant. I know you guys will recommend me "KTZ" at jalan kepong there!! But i decided to have our supper over Honeymoon because the cute logo in front of the restaurant. Ha ha. Opsh, forgot to took picture with the cute thing. =>.<=

I didn't write down the price because young master didn't kept it when he paid the bill. Sorry. And these pictures were took by my mobile - Nokia N97. =.=


Our desserts, Your honeymoon.


Em, dip the peanut crunches with the TANG YUAN. The TANG YUAN is plain and without any filling, it taste sweet as well. @.@


Marble Tou Fu Fa. Sesame and normal Tou Fu Fa = marble Tou Fu Fa? Waitress said it serve either hot or cold, but she recommended us hot because it taste better. I just don't like it.


I don't know what this call, Chinese rice cake wrap that with thin crepe? :p


I love the chewing rice cake and the whole combination. Muakz! Sweet enough~


Milk with papaya or papaya with milk? Due to the rumor say that those girls who always drink this TONG SUI will have a big boobs, that why i finished it!! Ha ha ha!! XD I really believe in it.

Sure i will visit this restaurant again!!! I want to try all of the different favorite TONG YUAN!!
And come *with young master who in happy mood*
BB, cheer up ya~

1 comment:

JoinMe said...

Hi KaYi Lau,
Kindly be informed that this post has been reprinted on JoinMe.com.my, thanks.