♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Chili's@Mid Valley & Football Match

I know this post is a bit outdated. I'm too lazy to upload pictures from my camera. Em, maybe tomorrow. Okay?
I should mention that all these pictures were taken by red dot dot! Any different if compare with my old school digital cam?

Let's get the story started. XD

Due to renovation at living room, young master decided to watch the football match at Chili's. I still remember that was Manchester United VS. Liverpool~ After dinner, my family members would like to join us. Papa want to watch the football match and others...... Em, I'm think that they just want to have supper. He he. :)


Tissue paper and fork. :D


Menu. ="=


My dear poser and her boy.


Little jenny is discussing her favorite idol - Super Junior with mama.


Papa is reading newspaper while waiting for the match.


I'm just want to share the moment with them.

And young master kept staring at the ESPN. =.=


Chili's serve the best Presidente Margarita!! Yum yum!!


Football match + Beer = ^^V


Refillable chips. :D


Triple play started.


Everyone was enjoying the foods.

I found out there was a brunch of M.U. fans inside the Chili's (no wonder young master love to watch come over here), they kept screaming while M.U. is on the advantage. Yippie!! Rooney Park~ And lastly, M.U. won the game happily. ^^V

PS:/ Papa and mama complained that Chili's food taste like Indian food. Wahaha!!! XD

No comments: