♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New Clothes

Just get well from high fever!! This annoying thing keeps following me for ONE whole week. WTF!! Although i still went to Genting with young master's family but didn't stay overnight, just took RM50 only from Uncle Lim and really feel sorry for myself. I WAN MORE!! I thought i can doll up and stay pretty on his friend wedding dinner but my skin condition always disappoint me! Big dark circus and pimple (will be) is frustrating me!! Okay, i don't mind anymore~ Will bring along the big pimples to the IP MAN 2 premiere tomorrow. T.T

Yes!! Did you guys see this?
I get free tickets to watch IP MAN 2 premiere!!!
Thanks Nuffnang so moch! I haven't watch movie and date with young master for a long time, even forgot the last movie that i had been watched..... The Lonely Bones? or Alice In The Wonderland? @.@

Before i got sick, i did a lot of shopping with sis and mama too. La la, I can wear them tomorrow. Actually i had decided which one to wear, just show off some stuffs that i bought! He he. =>.<=


Boyfriend shirt. I love to wearing with the belt, but young master said it look sexier if remove it. Em, totally different fashion sense compare with boy and girl. ="=


Stripe tank. I can't stop myself to pick up my wallet when i saw the RM15.00 price tag. Finding a jacket to match with!!! Em, Must be a leather jacket.


Extra pic.


Jumper with long pant. Still wonder why i bought this! *.*
Totally out of my taste, although young master said I'm look great with this. (Might be my huge tummy tat spoil the feeling.) :p

I'm sweating after this!!! So fashion show is end.
I will post some pictures that i took before, yek yek yek~ ^^V


Ethnic blouse. RM20 / RM25 from Sungai Wang. Cheap and absolute my style!! I wear it few times and found out it may 'down blouse' easily. XD


P & Co long sleeve jacket with 50% discount. ♥ ♥ ♥ Fall in love in the first sight.

And a few t-shirt that i haven't wear yet.
Em, my wardrobe love all these new friends.
Wahaha, see you guys tomorrow.

PS: Ah, i received a nuffies called for confirmation when i was in hospital yesterday. Sorry I'm not available and your voice is so soft. I might be a bit rude to pass the phone to young master and asked him to answered. Sorry girl. :(

No comments: