♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Behind The Screen Of "If I am Ip Man master, I would..."

The picture that i post at "If I am Ip Man master, I would...." used almost 4 hours to finish it. From brain storm, take picture, photoshop, edit colour and so on.

I found out i do it better if i facing a mirror.

I can act as fierce as i can! He he. Although look ugly on it. :p


Do you guys find out that i draw my eye brown? Still didn't look like a guy. Emmmm...... ="=

Some NG pictures. XD


[CLICK THE PICTURE TO ENLARGE]
It really difficult to act in front of nobody.
I keep laughing and playing Kung Fu like robot. ="=


[CLICK THE PICTURE TO ENLARGE]
But young master did a great in action!!

And quite good in acting too. :D





Lucky i act as Ip Man master and he is the loser!! He start sweating after all these poses!!

And the effect and feeling came out as what i thought.
Ha ha!! Is a great Saturday for both of us!! :D

1 comment:

Kenzo said...

haha...you speed is fast!! i can't even see ur shadow! come! let's fight with me =P