♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

26January2010

I went to my sis make up course as her model yesterday. We start from 2.00pm until 5.30pm and she was the last student who leave the class. Ha ha! Due to my sensitive and reddish skin type, my sis and i learn a lot of foundation stuff. Like conceal acne scar, reddish, spot and mole. Aiya, forgot to ask about how to conceal pimples tim~ My heavy and thick dark eye circus also take a lot time to conceal it! I sat there and let her paint ICI on my face. It was suffer.

Make up really hurt our skin so much. My face became more reddish after i removed the ICI with cleansing oil and cleansing foam. OMG! My face was burning and painful! Forgot to take tat pic, i rushing out and yam cha. XD

Let you guys see the result first,

Young master said I'm look old on this. Sad~ T__T
This is the bride make up for morning wor, that mean i will look old on my wedding?


The lecture said that the foundation that my sis adjust was a bit bright for me.


Wearing fake eyelash isn't comfortable at all but i love the effect so much.


Didn't like the blush color that the lecture used, purple with pink, look so sick lah~


En, have the desire to learn personal make up neh~ or just learn from my sis? Ha ha! I love her professional brush set and the make up case. Look so YAU YENG!

No comments: