♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Friday, January 29, 2010

Greeting Card

Had you guys sending / receiving greeting card on those special days? Em, I'm not that kind of great friend who do this warm and lovely things. Feel so ashamed to mention this lah. T.T Ha ha! But i still remember that I'm delivered CNY cards to my friend when i was in primary school. And then we will calculated who had the most greeting mean she / he was the popular student in the class.

I'm the one who like to use electronic form to greet peoples, like sms or maybe email. It's so cheap and convenience what? Ya, that why my friends said I'm so heartless and cool~ Okay, I think my friend familiar with my bad behavior. :D I still feel so happy and excited when receiving those greeting card! My friends still remember me!!!!! They still GOT HEART!!! *shout loud*

The very first CNY greeting card is from my bestie, SIANG (Opsh.... the first card was from my insurance agent. Mama love the greeting card so much, so she keep it for CNY decor.)

Last time i had a great hobby - collected pretty stamps! Now is collecting pretty clothes, shoes, and all girly stuff. Change too much right? XD


I know who is the sender when i saw this little turtle on the envelop. My bestie hand drawing!! Her trademark since we know each other.


I get a tiger greeting card~ You guys should know that this year is year of TIGER, ROAR!!!!


I can't understand the word under young master name. If really a "蔡" word, that means she was misunderstood young master first name lor. ^.^

Anyway, thank you so much and I still you~ Ah, thanks to my insurance agent CHUN CHIIN too!

No comments: