♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Yishensu@One Utama

Young master had his company dinner at Yishensu because one of his colleague is a vegetarian. Someone intro them that Yishensu at One Utama is quite famous among vegetarian restaurant. Young master promised to bring me there after he tried. He was thumb up and sms-ed me about their food. And i just replied him perfunctory......

I was not that happy when young master said he want to dine in at Yishensu. Okay, I'm a meat lover and really not interested in veges. But he want me to get healthy life. ="= What a weird reason huh?


Menu


Green Tea, RM5.00. Healthy life start with a cup of tea, green tea always is my top choice.


Take for fun~ :D


Broccoli with Vege Crab Meat (蟹扒芥兰花), RM18.00. I like this, taste good and the presentation is good. I feel like eating sharp fin soup. Can't believe this is vegetarian dishes, the crab meat taste so real!


Fried Crispy Goose (脆皮鹅), RM9.00. It was chef recommended and really crispy with the thin crust. I liked to dip with the sauce that given, taste like lemon mix with orange and maybe sour plum too.


Yam Basket (Seasonal) (佛钚), RM28.00. Forgot the pronunciation in Chinese. =.= I like to eat yam basket very much. I mean just the yam basket ain't the filling inside. Dunno why it is a seasonal dishes? is it difficult to make? Or seldom order by customer?


Emperor Tofu (乾隆豆腐), RM9.00. Almost every table order this tofu! Tofu is smooth and i just swallowed it without chewing. Full of soybean aroma! it!

Their food is really nice! I will go there again! Some more still have a lot of interesting vegetarian dishes i haven't try.

No comments: