♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

7th Anniversary @ Cafe Stelle By Raffles & Angus Steak House

June is the lovely month, my birthday and the anniversary, i can demand / order young master as my slave for whole month. :p I still can't believe that i date with the same guy for 7 years, ha ha, anyway, yes, we did it and will walk to the end. :)

23 June 2010
We plan to having dinner at Fukuya, the authentic Japanese cuisine but didn't make it. Young master had to work OT that night, he was bit frustrated that disappointed me. He called me for supper before he heading back home, i said i want DA BAO spicy chicken mcdeluxe. AND...... He gave me the SURPRISE...


Home made strawberry cheesecake by his colleague (which is study pastry at France). The lovely cake is so yummy, even though my picky sis also fall in love with it. The best strawberry cheesecake!! Sweet and sour strawberry (do you notice how many strawberry on the cake?), represent our 7th anniversary. Or i misunderstand the meaning? :')

26 June 2010
Had a high tea at Cafe Stelle By Raffles before the movie (toy story 3). Hmmmm, i didn't write about movie for long time right? ="=


The menu. High Tea set, RM 58 nett for two persons.


Table display.


My hot chocolate. Look at how much effort they spent on the deco! I think i pay too much for a cup of chocolate in Starbucks already. :p


I still prefer Godiva. :)


Young master's coffee. "IT'S ESPRESSO!!!"


From right, Yam paste, Butter and Fruit Jam (maybe). I don't know which pastry need to dip with those. @.@


Dang dang.


Golden pyramid with smoked salmon.


Cheese and chicken ham Finger sandwich. Nothing special~


Brochetta with marinated tomatoes.


Mini canape!! I love this!!


Mini fudge brownies. Super sweet!! Super rich!!


Meringue frissess.


Em, i have no idea what this call. :p Super duper sweet!! Young Master FAINTED after 1st bite.


Homemade lemon and fresh milk scone. Very powdery, one bite then turned to powder inside my mouth.


Refreshing of vegetables and avocado dip.


Young master said i look so busy. =.=


I just tweeting la. :) Follow me.

After movie, young master bring me to Angus Steak House!! :0
*scream* Very expensive leh!!


Table display again.


My all time favorite sparking mineral water.


Pan fried fish. Yum yum yum.


Bun. You guys notice the hard top of the bun? I think is homemade and the skin is so crispy.


Potato soup that creamy enough. Sweet vege, carrot, onion, and potato, simple and delicious.


Young master's abalone spaghetti.


, Overall is a good dish, the the abalone smell really stingy when the waiter put on the table.


No so fresh salad. Maybe we were too late to take the dinner, almost 9.30pm and both of us just start our meal.


The Kobe beef steak!!!! OMG!! XD


Super juicy.


I love raw steak, medium cook is so tender. Love the see those blood spew out when i cut the steak, mixing with the sauce and the taste is so sweet. :)


Chocolate mousse. The dessert is surprisingly good. :) Not too sweet and the i love the taste when mixing it with white and dark chocolate syrup.

Lastly, here is my present. I'm not wishing to receive a luxury present, since the Red Dot Dot already gave young master QUITE A LOT of pressure. We gonna marry soon, a lot of things already out of budget. :p And the main reasons is, after i did a statistic for our financial credit, i found out I'm the one who is ALWAYS out of control. XD Sorry small cloud (young master new name XD), i still learning to change my bad behavior.


My love, Cupipi!!!


The wings is really cute max!!

HAPPY 7TH ANNIVERSARY!! ALWAYS LOVE YOU YA!!

No comments: