♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Monday, July 5, 2010

Itinerary For 9 June 2010 - Episode One

Friends are hunger for my Taiwan trip pics and itinerary and young master wonder when i gonna finish the post about Taiwan. Okay, I'm a bit low in productivity. XD

According to our plan, we are heading to YangMinShan, Mountain (阳明山) and DongBeiJiao, Seaside (东北角) and continue our photo shooting. :(

8.00am- Morning call.


I started to vomit and headache when i woke up. Young master called the driver and cancel our day trip. Sorry to HG and VL that worry about me. T.T


Young master bought me some medicines from Cosmed (康是美) fresh sliced apple from 7-11 (I love to shop at Taiwan 7-11, there have everything you want... except medicine).


Young master's energy rechargeable drink (he need to take care of me). :p He like the design of this drink, Brand is Tiger's teeth (老虎牙子)! Huiyoh, really got UMPH!

2.45pm- Brunch. Young master went out and bought back some foods for me.


I love the warm soup and the wanton filling (if i still remember, that's pork), it is so tasty. This shop is just 1 minutes walk from the hotel we stay.


One kind of healthy KUIH than didn't taste good.


This is the packaging.

3.15pm- Young Master went out to laundry.


Luckily young master completed this job by himself, i have no ideas how to use it. XD

5.00pm- Shopping around XiMenDing (西门町). I feel better after rested for whole day.


Spot HG.


My cousin recommenced this (will blog about it why we didn't try it) Big Wheel (大车轮) sushi shop. Look like an antique shop.


One of the famous burbles tea outlet at XiMenDing (西门町).


Yam milk bubbles tea (芋味珍珠奶茶). Why Taiwan milk taste so nice?


Really enjoy the bubbles tea with my tired and pale face. @.@


KFC look cool in Chinese word. :p


Trying famous 阿宗面线 that locate at XiMenDing (西门町). Can you see how crowded inside the restaurant? We are standing at the corner to enjoy it.


I'm not really love it. It didn't taste delicious as what people recommended, maybe we didn't add on the signature chillies and vinegar.


VL and HG walked for whole day around XiMen (西门), she showing me the places that they went. Really feel sorry for both of them because i delayed all the original plan.


We bought this sour plum from a granny.


Tomatoes with sour plum that taste weird but still acceptable (or i can say i love this combination).


We did shop a lot.


Acting that calling someone.


Feel so sick.


The mochi smell attracting us.


Yumyum.


Young master said he still hungry!! So he bought a Onion flat bread. Spot the new NIKE bag that i bought!!


Anyway, it doesn't look like taste good for me. =.= Young Master said the taste is just like Roti Telur in Malaysia.

7.30pm- Back to hotel.

TO BE CONTINUE......

No comments: