♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Monday, July 12, 2010

Itinerary For 11 June 2010 - Episode One

10.00am- Morning call.
I wake up early and doll up and young master in charge to pack up all the luggage. Since he keep complain me that squeezing up all the stuff into the luggage, i let him to arrange all the things.

11.45am- Check out.
The luxury hotel check in on 3pm, so we decided to walked around XiMenDing (西门町). Ah, remember the coffee shop that young master hunger for?

12.00pm- Breakfast / Coffee Time.


Old style coffee shop since 1956.


The local old man and tourist (i guess they're from Malaysia too!!) who having their breakfast here.


Wall display about "The Process Of Coffee Made".


The Menu.


FongDa Coffee (蜂大咖啡). Almost forgot to write down the coffee shop name. :p


That day is a rainy day, i always running nose at the morning if the weather is too cold for me. The pic remind me about my super dark panda eye again. WTF!! T.T


I ordered a hot Lotus and White Fungus / Tremella (莲子白木耳).


This dessert is super duper sweet and taste like sugar water for me. :( I just finished all the crunchy white fungus.


Young master's Manhattan Coffee (曼哈顿咖啡).


Satisfy? *evil laugh*

12.50pm- Brunch Time.
We leaved the luggage at the luxury hotel and then we find some famous restaurant that recommended by friends.


Gua Gua Gua. This restaurant is called 鸭肉扁,but they didn't sell duck meat, the famous dish is goose meat instead.


Meehun soup. :)


Come with a slice of pork belly. Yum~ The soup is so clear yet full of flavor n saltiness. Meehun and bean sprout is a great match for this kind of clear (i bet is pork-bone) soup. :)


And a plate of goose meat!!


Let young master describe how tasty is the meat are. He like those goose meat so much.... the tenderness of the skin, the juiciness of the meat..... yum.... the dish is so simple yet so unique.


A unforgettable meal for us. :)
Please note that this restaurant didn't have any other branches, this is the only one in XiMenDing (西门町).

2.00pm- Buy some snacks.


Braised food (卤味) from 上海老天禄 (em, the shop didn't have any English name).


Young master's duck / goose tongue. I know a restaurant in kl that made better braised duck tongue, will try to blog about it if i got chances to visit there again. *winks*


My goose wing. :)


The meat is still hard and the taste not as good as the comment that peoples leaving on the web. :(


Human and animal french kissing (sorry, pic dis-focus).


Young master asked me to take the temple behind him. What for?

Here come another snack that made us happy.


Colorful ice cream!!!


Young master is considering which flavor and dressing.


The waiter don't let us to take pic inside the shop. *bleh*


Yum yum yum!!


My all time favorite!! Strawberry cheese. :)


Look closer. The biscuit is still warm and there have real strawberry inside!! Ice cream taste good and impressing me but a bit over price. If I'm not mistaken, that cost us TWD 100++ means more than RM10.00 per scoop. Wah, even expensive than Haagen Dazs?

And the last snack we had. :)


ChengDu Iced Starfruit juice (成都杨桃冰), TWD 20 only!!


Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! I laugh until dead when i see his reaction. XD


Super sour juice since 1966!!! Young master asked me why starfruit taste like this geh? So now you know that we can't believe the food guide at all!!


Young master mix it with mineral water and taste again!!! Wahaha!! He said his teeth already numbed after finished it all!!

3.00pm- Check in.


Young master is reading newspaper (he said Taiwan paper flip at others side) and I keep mumbling why the reception haven't let us check in yet!! Argh...... i have a date with my cousins at 3.30pm at other side!!


Spot my pretty luggage please. *winks*

3.30pm- Heading to DanShui (淡水).


Young master made sure we not get lost inside the MRT station.


So crowded!! Everyone seem like rushing to their destination.


Reached DanShui and searching for my cousins.


The DanShui station is quite big and i don't know which way i gonna go.


Calling them. :)

TO BE CONTINUE......

No comments: