♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Friday, July 9, 2010

Itinerary For 10 June 2010

Ah, why i haven't finish my Taiwan trip yet!! Write down all the memories is really a tough work!! I almost forgot what i did where i went and when i ate. *Low memory mode* :'(

I mentioned that we had a celebration after we back to the hotel right? *smile*

1.00am- Celebrate VL and my birthday.


The panda cake that we bought at Taiwan 101.


We shared the candles. VL's birthday fall on 11 June, we celebrated earlier because they are going back to Malaysia that night. :(


Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you...... :)


We made our wish together. I posed look like Christian and VL is a Buddhism. :P


The cake taste really good!! Filling is full of fresh and sweet strawberry and QQ (al-dente) pudding. Ya, it's not my typing error, that's really pudding!!

We fall asleep after chit chat until 2am or maybe later than that. *yawn*

9.30am- Morning call.
I'm woke up and doll up early cause i still feel sorry that delayed people's plan yesterday. HG said his foot is too painful and not willing to walk when we called. Young master accompany VL went to the nearest pharmacy and bought some bandage to him. Both of them went to the Bank to exchanged the currency too. (Please note that Taiwan is not often to use our Malaysia Ringgit!! If you really want to change your Ringgit, you must go to the head office of Taiwan Bank. Others bank didn't accept ringgit at all!!) Luckily young master and i brought enough US Dollar and Taiwan Dollar for the whole trip. :P

11.30am- Young master back from a long distance walk.


Some funny candy that young master bought.


It's look like...... tadpole!! The candy taste like peppermint but the filling is lemon flavor. I didn't try this due to young master said it's too spicy (for me)!! @.@

12.00pm- Heading out for brunch.


The street don't know link to which side. :p


Coffee addicted suggest to have breakfast over here tomorrow. (Some one is staring me)


Ah!!! Now i regret that miss this 蚵仔面线!!! It just near to our hotel!! T.T


Taiwan's police car. Please spot at the restaurant with red signboard, that is The Big Wheel (大车轮)!!! Yup, not the sushi restaurant that recommended by my cousin!!! We didn't noticed the words western food & Japanese food (洋食 & 和食) at the signboard!!


The menu.


The waiter asked whether we come from Hong Kong. They think that peoples who speak Cantonese are Hong Kongers. Nope, we came from Malaysia!!! XD


They standby a lot of different country flags for foreigner. I think those staff didn't manage to remember all those flags.


Refillable sky juice.


Table display.


A packet of KAH CHANG (catering tableware ).


My salad. Just normal veges, cucumbers, corn flakes, bean sprout with thousand island dressing.


My toast. Thick toast that apply fully butter really taste good!! Young master loving it too!!


HG's Sukiyaki Set. He said, beef slice taste good but the soup is too sweet. Others like fried prawn, miso soup, chawanmushi and cold dishes nothing to surprise him.


VL's Teppanyaki Chicken set. She said, chicken meal is tender but the teppanyaki sauce is too sweet for her.


Young master's Tonkatsu (breaded deep-fried pork) set.


The breaded deep-fried pork really taste good!! Crispy at outside and tender inside. The most impressive dish at this restaurant. :)


Sushi king's chawanmushi taste better than this.


Sashimi is fresh and thick!! Yum yum!! But a bit weird with those sweet sauce / soup.


The cold dishes that i didn't try, no comment. Sorry for the not clear pic. :p


My breaded deep-fried fish. Em, the fish didn't taste fresh but i love the tartar sauce.


The too sweet corn soup!!! I just drink 1 little teaspoon and leave it. :(


Owen baked cheese escargot.


Lack of cheese for me and i really don't like the weird sauce.


Oh, here come my sirloin steak.


Look closer. Super duper juicy with medium grilled!! Yum yum!!


Dessert that i forgot what it is. Pudding? Creamy Custard?


Young master's vanilla ice cream with sweet potatoes!! Love this warm and cold combination!! But the sweet potatoes is too sweet for us.


HG's English tea. (I forgot which flavor he's chosen)


VL's orange juice. Do you guys notice that the beverage served after the meal? HG's master told us that is Taiwan culture. It is more healthy if we didn't drink any beverage before / during meal. :)


We fill up the suggestion form. :) Some of the food is really too sweet for us, anyway, we did enjoyed the moment when dining there.

Total price for the meal is TWD 1200++. Still a reasonable price and we decided to buy HG and VL a brunch. Thanks to them that help us to take our wedding pic and I still feel the guilty. *shame*


That's not the set that i had, i just simple choose one of it.

1.50pm- Heading to head office of Taiwan Bank.
We went to bank again because this morning VL forgot to bring along her wallet to do the currency exchange. XD


The XiMen (西门) junction.


BEE CHENG HIANG (美珍香) i love the smoked / roasted strips of pork!!


My super comfortable white Converse. VL and HG with couple New Balance and young master's new Adidas leather shoes!! Young master complain the leather shoes is too harsh for his foot. New shoes always have this kind of trouble.


Motor with wiper and wind screen. :P


This is the Head Office of Taiwan Bank!! Spot my small head there. *winks*


Boy's pic.


Girl's pic.


Forgot where we are again. President palace?


Somewhere around post office. XD


Hide and seek.


Lovely couple.

2.50pm- Reached The Red Theater (西门红楼).


Young master with impatient expression and staring at me!! He wonder why i always walk behind them.I just like to shot pic around with different angle ma~ :'(


Young master with the "MONSTER".


I called him HIDUNG TINGGI.


Blah~


Having a rest before we went to the hotel.


I guess that is a cow. MOOOOOO~


Sorry that i didn't take the last word. T.T I still need for the improvement.


Started raining again. Luckily i bring along my lovely skin food pink umbrella.


Young master like to hug me hardly. *evil laugh*

3.10pm- Heading to HG's master office.
HG and his master have some plan need to discuss. So, we tried MOS burger while waiting there. But sadly, i didn't bring along my Red Dot Dot when we going out (i leave it at HG's master office). I MISS ALL THE MOMENT. :(

6.00pm- Reached hotel / Shopping at XiMenDing (西门町).
Young master and HG rest at the hotel and have a boys talk privately. I went out with VL. I always do love to shop with girl friend because we always sharing our opinion. :) And i didn't bring along my Red Dot Dot again. :(

9.00pm- Back to hotel.
3 hours shopping is not enough for us, but VL need to get ready and pack their luggage. The couple are going back to Malaysia soon.

10.30pm- Walk around at XiMenDing (西门町).
Yes, i went out again with young master. We need to search for others hotel room for next 3 days. We requested a few hotel near by but all of them were fully booked too. Luckily we found a luxury hotel that still available that cost TWD3000++ per night.

11.44pm- Supper time.


The food that we bought went we walked around XiMenDing (西门町).


I love Taiwan Fried egg and oyster (蚝煎). Simple delicious!!


Big sausage wrap with small sausage (大肠包小肠) means glutinous rice sausage with Taiwan normal sausage. I love the combination but young master didn't.


I cant finish the glutinous rice sausage (糯米肠) by my own!!! Young master refused to share with me, he asked me to finish it myself. T.T

12.30am onward- Sweet dream.
HG and VL airport taxi come to fetch them on time. I forgot when we went to the bed but I'm sure that not that early. :) Both of us is an owl.

Stay tunes ya.
We had a amazing trip tomorrow. I'm still feel so exited about that.

No comments: