♥ I Love Pocket Money ♥

Monday, July 19, 2010

Itinerary For 13 June 2010 - Episode Two

Super tired with the 2 hours duration, i slept on the bus. :')

5.30pm- Reached Sogo (太平洋) @ FuXing (复兴)


OMG!! Scaring puffy eye after woke up. *scream*


Searching restaurant for our dinner. Actually i want to try the DingTaiFung (鼎泰丰) at lower ground, but young master said we didn't have enough time to spend and wait for hours for the soup dumplings (小笼包). Em, i just don't think the taste will be same as the franchises at Malaysia. :(

6.00pm- Dinner.


Kaffee Amadeus.


Makan apa?


Full house!!!


My FB profile pic.


We ordered set dinner, so it came with a bowl of daily soup, salad and garlic bread. Soup is creamy enough, i .


Young master's braised beef rice (he ordered the deep fried pork set but the waiter served this to him, and we forgot what we order until we finished it). Never mind, it's taste super good for me, creamy sauce, juicy beef cube, truffle fried rice!!!


I'm so hungry right now!!! T.T


One more pic to spam!! :) Can you smell it?


My spaghetti aglio olio.


Fresh and sweet lala (I think the taiwan lala is fatter than malaysia!!) with a lot of basil!! I hate basil!! I hate basil!!! I hate it after back from Taiwan, almost all the seafood cooked by basil!! Argh!!! So i figured out a solution to get rip off this basil smell.... i exchanged it with young master's super nice beef rice :p He didn't mind at all because he is always want to try new dishes.


My dessert, chocolate mousse.


Not really nice as what the waiter recommended me, maybe because that i don't like passion fruit and peach?


Young master's hot latte, came with a thin dark chocolate.


And my tea. :)


I love the dark chocolate!!!


Signboard to remind us where we go. XD

7.30pm- Reached hotel.


Young master is reading newspaper while waiting the driver fetch us to airport, leaving Taipei soon.


And i just camwhole. Wearing spec before heading to airport, it's healthier for the eyeballs and make me easy to fall asleep on the plane!!

The driver is so nice and friendly, we talk a lot along the way to airport. He knows a lot about the cultures and places in Malaysia too, because he got lots of customer from Malaysia.

9.00pm
- Reached airport.


D7.


Take pic before check in. :)


The most WTF things in my life!!!


AirAsia gave us TWD 180 meal voucher for the plane delayed. What? Delayed 4 hours and 15 minutes just cost me RM18+-! WTF! They just simply paid me RM4.50+- per hour! WTF! Cheaper than junior promoter in supermarket! HELLO! Cheap air fare doesn't mean cheap airlines la!


I decided to stay at burger king for 6 hours!!! Argh!!!


Supper!! I ordered Mushroom Swiss and young master had Fried Chicken (i stole 1 piece of chicken from him because i was hungry when i stay awake!).

We watched World Cup at the lobby after the meals, some of the passengers slept on the chair and most of them were complaining Air Asia. I'm wondering, who else like to take Air Asia flight if it is not cheap (price of cause).

3.05am- Check in!!!


Super long queue. Look like everyone also in a bad temper mode. :p


We just sit aside and camwhole again. :)


Super tired face. =.=


Young master with his WTF expression. No eye see!! XD


WTF!! ="= Who's act better?


Is time to queue up.


Bye bye Taiwan.


It's 6am. Beautiful cloud and sunrise. The only good things about the delayed flight :)

9.35am- Breakfast time.


McDonald breakfast and fall asleep for whole day!!

As a conclusion, the ONLY thing that always stay beside us is THE FAST FOOD!!! Felt hungry during midnight in Taiwan, MOS Burger! Captured in Taiwan airport, Burger King! Don't know what to eat when we were tired n hungry, McDonald!

-THE END-
Yippee!! The Taiwan trip is totally finished!!!

2 comments:

Bel said...

nice reading ur blog girl =D

小姐 said...

thank you <3